𝟭 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱, 𝟯 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

⚠️DRUG ADDICTION⚠️

"Okay, Chase it's your turn!" Alex yelled up to the roof.

"Are you sure this is safe?"

"Jack, Michael, and Vinnie did it so far so I think you're good!"

Chase stayed over at the Hype House last night. He missed seeing them and of course their crazy stunts for the vlogs. It was just around noon and he was only dressed in a pair of Jordans, grey sweatpants, and his C hat.

"I have a bad feeling about this Chase!" Kouvr worried.

"Don't worry I got this K!"

The drop from the roof to the half-pipe wasn't that much, all Chase had to do was angle his board right and stick the landing then he'll be shooting off the pipe on the trampoline.

Almost all the guys were outside to watch on.

"Give me a count!"

Alex got his camera ready and gave a thumbs up to the others to start the count.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!"

Chase drops down and the middle of his board hits the edge of the half-pipe. A splintering crack caused his eyes to widen as he suddenly pitched forward. He tries to correct his balance as his skateboard fully breaks in two.

His left shoulder hits the other edge at the top of the half-pipe, his momentum carried his upper body up to the top. He choked on the gasp that left his mouth. Another crack entered his ears. He tried grasping the ledge to hang on but the pain in his shoulder was too great. He disappeared from view when he falls off the side landing hard again on his left shoulder.

"CHASE!"

"Holy shit!"

Alex, Kouvr, Thomas, Michael, Paper, Calvin, Patrick, Jack, and Vinnie rushed to the other side of the structure.

Chase was on the ground writhing in pain. "AH FUCK!"

He had a tight grip on his left elbow. Something white poked up around his shoulder area. Michael immediately covered Kouvr's eyes.

Patrick gagged on-site, "Oh my god I'm gonna puke."

"Wait! Why? Why?" Kouvr asked.

"Chase's collarbone went through his skin," Calvin told her wincing.

Chase's eyes were squeezed shut as he stomped his foot hard on the ground. Thomas was on the phone. "Don't worry Chase, an ambulance is coming."

Vinnie was on the ground trying to stabilize him.

"He's bleeding should we try to stop it?" Jack asked.

"TOUCH ME AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." Chase bunched up his hat over his face so they couldn't see the tears leak out of his eyes.

"No, we don't want to disturb the bone," Thomas advised.

"Paper, Calvin take the ATV and ride down to the gate, you're gonna need to open it for the ambulance to get through."

Alex rubbed the top of his head. "God...Chase...I'm so sorry."

They heard the sirens getting closer followed by the engine roar of the ATV.

Everyone waved their arms in the air to direct the EMTs to where Chase was at.

They unloaded the stretcher. Two of them lifted Chase onto it as the head medic assessed the damage to the others.