𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗲 𝗕𝘆 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲

HEY GUYS ITS @-AMOURR . I JUST WANTED TO SAY BEFORE YOU GUYS START READING THAT I AM AUTOMATICALLY FIRST BECAUSE I READ THIS ONESHOT 3 WEEKS IN ADVANCE...AKA WAY BEFORE YOU GUYS DID! SO IM FIRST.

⚠️Smut⚠️

Charli was doing her french homework at her desk mumbling the correct tenses.

"Char?"

She twisted around in her seat to see her boyfriend enter her room.

"Hi, Baby! I didn't think I would see you today."

Chase closed the door and settled himself on her bed. "My last meeting got canceled."

"I'm just finishing up my French work."

"Ugh, that language is so hot."

She snorted, "Don't tell me you would pop a boner every day if you took French class."

"No," He sat up, "It's the language of love and it's you that's speaking it." Winking, "Makes it extra hot."

"Est-ce que ça t'excite vraiment quand je parle comme ça?"

"I have no idea what you said but whatever it was it sounds hot."

Charli laughed, getting up from her desk. She reached out to him with both her hands. He met her with his own, intertwining them. He pulled her to sit on his thighs.

She pecked him on the lips twice. "J'espère vraiment que tu vas devenir dur."

"What are you saying?"

"Guess you'll never know."

He rolled his eyes and Charli got a mischievous grin on her face.

He raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Je me sens tellement excitée et je veux que tu t'en occupes pour moi." Her voice was softer and excenutated the accent more.

"Did you say something sexy? You did that thing with your voice I like."

"Je suis mouillé pour toi en ce moment."

Chase groaned, "Oh my god just tell me."

Charli giggled, her arms wrapped around his neck and overall closer to him. Resting her head on his shoulder so she could continue to whisper in his ear. "Je veux que tu me baises fort et profondément jusqu'à ce que je crie ton nom."

He breathed out of his nose, trying to draw her even closer to him. His hands were on her lower back and ass. "Now I know you're saying something dirty to me."

She kissed the skin right below his ear. "Je veux broyer ma chatte le long de ta langue incroyable."

A sound rumbled in his chest and his eyes closed. She could already notice his dick print on his black sweatpants.

She kissed behind his ear now. "Baise-moi."

The tip of her tongue traced the shell of his ear before suckling on his earlobe. "Baise-moi."

The heat radiating off his lap continued to grow. Her kisses transformed wet on his neck, close to his jawline. The sound had him tightening his hold on her.

She pulled away slowly, brushing his cheek so he would meet her eyes.

Her lips formed a pout, "Chase, baise-moi s'il te plait."

He sucked in a shaky breath and his dick twitched hard in his pants. Exhaling harshly, his eyes squeezed shut. "Fuck.."

Charli leaned back. "What?"