𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸

Chase bustled around his house making sure everything is perfect before everyone started arriving.

Weight added to his side. "Everything looks amazing," Charli said.

"You think we have enough?"

"Relax, Pretty Boy. I just talked to Priscilla, it's all covered."

"What's in the box?" He asked his girlfriend.

She sets the white nondescript box on the kitchen counter. "Open it."

He flips up the lid up to see a sheet cake. "Sorry for breaking your heart but at least I gave you something to write about."

He laughs reading the writing on the cake. "Thanks, Charli."

She giggles as well for the video, "Sorry."

He ends the video for his story and he puts an arm around her. "You're such a fucking tease."

Her eyebrow quirked, "I can be more of a tease if you want me to be." A finger trailing down into the waistband of his pants.

Groaning, he pinched her side in retaliation. "Not when there's gonna be over 100 people here in less than 10 minutes."

She pouted slightly but listed onto her toes to give him a quick peck before being interrupted by Baron.

"PARTY!" Baron shouted as more people began to show up.

Chase laughed at his friends' antics. The DJ was playing random songs.

His house filled up quickly and his family came down for his first album party.

"Mom! Dad!"

Tammy wrapped her son in a big hug. "I'm so proud of you."

He hugged his sisters and his cousin.

Now that the majority of his guests had arrived, he got up on the DJ booth in the living room.

"Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?" He smacked the microphone. He chuckled, "How's everyone doing tonight?"

He received some hollers. "I want to thank everyone here for coming to the official release party of my debut album TEENAGE HEARTBREAK!"

The dj started playing his album beginning with Partycrasher.

He sang some of his songs on the album including Headlock before just letting the tracks play.

Almost everyone sang along and danced which is all he ever wanted; for people to have fun with his songs.

He found his family and Charli again. They were talking to each other. IDC was playing in the background.

"Chase! This is my favorite on the album." Marlena shouted over the music.

"I really like the song too. Some of the parts were inspired by a certain someone." Chase hugged her from behind.

Jai sang the lyrics at the top of his lungs spinning his wife around.

"I DON'T CARE BOUT ANYTHING ANYTHING I DON'T CARE BOUT ANYTHING BUT YOUUU."

Tammy filmed her kids messing around.

Chase points to his dad, "My dad says I need a job. My preacher says I need God. My girl is all that I want, yeah, yeah, yeah."

He reaches a hand out to Charli to spin her to him. "She's cool, she's hot, she's pretty. The best part of the city."

Pulling at the ends of his hair, "Life's stressful, I can't take it."