𝗦𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗲𝗿

Charli stayed awake until midnight to post that she's 17 then she went to bed.

Her mom woke her up in the morning with a special birthday breakfast. Dixie stayed over as the party at the house was tonight.

"Happy birthday gremlin." Dixie greeted her as Charli came out of her room.

"You're the sweetest."

Her phone rang disturbing the breakfast conversation. She smiled seeing the caller ID as Pretty Boy 🥰🤍

"Hiiiii."

"Happy birthday Babygirl."

"Thank you, Baby. You still coming over?"

"Yeah, Baron and I are coming probably around noon."

"Can't wait, I just want something small today before having to see everyone tonight."

"If you want I can kick Baron to the curb and have it just be you and me." He chuckled.

Charli laughed, "No, I haven't seen him in a while."

"I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and to tell you I have a surprise for you at the party."

Her eyes widened, "We agreed on no presents."

"It's nothing special."

She leaned her chin on her hand, "Anything you give me is special."

"There was a commotion on the other line. Chase was yelling back at someone.

"Alright, I got to finish up some things for work, but I'll see you soon. Love you."

"Love you too."

They hung up and Charli got ready for her day. It was so nice outside, they'll probably just spend the day in the pool.

The dogs start barking indicating someone pulled up in the driveway. Charli pulled open the door and Baron and Chase smashed her between them in a hug.

"It's the birthday girl!" Baron exclaimed.

They let her down so she could hug them individually and in Chase's case a kiss.

"Happy birthday Chazm."

She giggled, "Thanks Bazm."

The boys followed her deeper into the house. The family was all outside enjoying the weather. Marc was on the grill making burgers for lunch.

"Just in time boys, lunch is done."

"Alright!" Baron sat down on one of the lounge chairs.

"I can't believe you're turning 17 Hottie, I met you when you were 15."

"That's what I said," Dixie commented, "You're so old now."

"You're turning 19 in fourteen days." Charli pointed out.

"Yeah, that's crazy."

They finished eating and the boys decided to get in the pool. Charli went inside her room to change into a bathing suit.

Baron was on a big raft getting some sun. Chase didn't care and jumped right in. The dogs got excited from the splashing and Rebel went down the steps to swim.

Chase came up from the water, slicking his hair back.

"Ack! Rebel!"

The dog swam right up to Chase, placing her front paws over his shoulders and her hindlegs on his thighs. She stopped swimming forcing him to hold her up like a baby.