𝗔𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲

"Finally my three years of French is actually gonna pay off." Charli jumped up and down in the airport baggage claim.

Marc examined his watch. "We can drop off our stuff at the hotel and then go meet Chase for dinner."

"Do you have his suite number Charli?" Heidi asked.

"Yeah, I just have to get another key from the front desk for his room." She said collecting her last bag.

They arrived at the hotel Chase was staying at and checked in. Charli got an extra key to Chase's room which she will be staying in.

Chase texted her while she was unpacking some of her stuff that he and his team made it to the restaurant.

Someone knocked on her door which she assumed was her parents. "You can finish unpacking completely later." Heidi stated, "Did Chase say anything?"

"Yeah, he just sent me a text saying he made it to the restaurant so we should head out."

Paris was overcast and with a slight drizzle but that didn't detract from the beauty of the city.

When they arrived, Priscilla was the first to see them. "I'm so happy you guys could make it." She welcomed.

"I missed you." The couple greeted each other with a peck on each other's lips. Chase was in an all Amari fit.

Her hand was sandwiched between his on the table. "How was your flight?"

"Nice, though we did have to wait a while in baggage claim."

"Do you have any more shows to do Chase?" Marc asked.

"Just a group dinner with all the models and staff tomorrow night."

"You looked so good and handled yourself real well for your first fashion show." Heidi complimented.

"It was really fun and I enjoyed all the looks they put me in."

"Were you able to sightsee?" His girlfriend asked.

He clicked his tongue, "A little bit but I was kinda waiting for you to get here so we can see it together."

Charli kissed his jaw. "Aw, that's sweet of you."

"Paris is supposed to be the most romantic place." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows, "I hope you'd want to spend it with your boyfriend."

She laughed in return, "Ne t'inquiète pas mon amour il y aura beaucoup de chances pour que tu me fasses l'amour."

Chase groaned; his forehead butting hers gently, their noses brushing. "Are you gonna be speaking french this entire time because I won't be responsible for my actions later."

Charli took a look at the menu and ordered the most French thing on the menu. They enjoyed their food and Charli rested her head on his shoulder, a yawn escaping.

"You tired?" Her boyfriend asked kissing her head.

"She didn't sleep on the plane she was too excited. I imagine the time difference is finally getting to her." Marc suggested.

Chase motioned with his head to the door. "Let's head back then, you told me one of the first things you wanted to do was go shopping."

She nodded and they paid for dinner and took a car back to the hotel.

◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹

They started their day early with their team. Jill came to help her pick clothes that will work with her style. It wasn't raining outside but cloudy as they walked in the brisk morning air.