𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮'𝘀 𝗦𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Chase took off his headphones in the recording booth.

"That's a rap Chase, great job."

"Can you put that on a drive for me?"

His producer nodded, "Sure thing."

He exited the booth, his chest heavy with a mix of emotions of finally finishing the song.

Priscilla went through the checklist on her phone. "The song is finished, ideally we want to shoot the music video in the next two weeks."

"Did you guys get everything I asked for?" Chase questioned his assistant as he was getting ready to leave the studio.

"Yep, but the team thinks it would be a better idea to have Charli star in the video instead of just hiring a dancer."

The sentence stops Chase in his tracks. "You guys want Charli to be in it? We aren't even public."

"This song is about her, it's not a secret. Having the two of you together will be more appealing." Priscilla explains.

Chase traced his tongue along his lower lip and bit it. When he came up with the music video concept, the only girl he had on his mind was Charli. The role was made for her.

"You're right. This song is way too personal for me just to have a random stranger star in it. I'll ask her today."

The producer hands him the thumb drive with the completed song on it. They drive back to his house and head back to his room.

He calls Charli. It was only 3 in the afternoon so hopefully, she didn't have any work. She picked up after the second ring.

"Hi, Baby."

"Hey, you busy right now?"

"No, I just got done with work today. What's up?"

"Can you come to my house now? I have something really important to show you."

She must have picked up on his urgency because her words took a concerned tone. "Is everything okay? Are you alright Chase?"

He took a breath. "Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to worry you. I'm just excited and nervous for you to see this."

"Okay, I'm on my way. I'll see you in a little bit. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

He took a deep breath in through his nose and out his mouth. He plugged the thumb drive into his laptop. His song file popped up and was split into two folders, his completed works and his work in progress.

Waiting on his bed, he passed the time by scrolling on his phone. He heard their special knock and he jumped up to open the door.

Chase didn't wait to explain, pulling her in by her wrist and locking his door.

"What is it? What did you want to show me?" She asked, taking a seat on his bed.

"I finished another song that's gonna be released in the next month or so."

Her eyes widened in surprise and she smiled with her teeth. "Really? I didn't hear anything about it."

Chase swallowed, "I know, it's because I kept it really quiet, the only person who knows in this house that I'm even working on a song is Priscilla and that's just because she's my assistant."

She bit the inside of her cheek. "You're never this secretive about a song. What's wrong?"

"I..." He glances down quickly before meeting her eyes. "I wrote this months ago and it's so personal but I really wanted to be vulnerable with my music."