𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗢𝘂𝘁

Chase woke up earlier than normal preparing everything and helping Toast the DJ set up his equipment.

He planned on throwing a huge pool party in celebration of his first collab releasing this Friday.

He rented a bouncy house and a pirate-themed water slide. Over twenty boxes of pizza were being delivered and Ryland and Baron made sure they had plenty of drinks.

Chase gestured to the outdoor countertops. "We can station you here Toast."

Charli followed them along not like she had any choice as her hand was laced comfortably with his. 

Guests were coming in about an hour as they put the finishing touches on everything. 

"How are you feeling?" Charli asked her boyfriend when they went back into the kitchen. 

"So hyped but a little nervous. I hope everyone likes the song." 

"I love it and I know for a fact everyone else will too." 

He smiled at how confident she is. "Thanks, Hottie." 

Soon the guests started to arrive and make themselves at home. Toast was playing random songs outside.  

He intermingled with everyone and Charli went off once some of her girlfriends arrived. Chase was outside talking to Hub when Bryant came up to him filming. 

"If I guess the same number, you guys have to jump into the pool." 

"Let's do it." Hub agreed to go first. 

"3, 2, 1, 3!" 
"3, 2, 1, 4!" 

"Oooh!" Hub celebrated not getting wet. 

"Alright, Chase it's your turn." 

"3, 2, 1, 1!"
"3, 2, 1, 1!" 

"Ah fuck!" 

Bryant laughed, "You gotta do it!" 

Chase hoisted his shirt over his head so he was just in his red swim trunks. The two guys followed him as he made it over to his bridge. Standing on one of the beams, he jumped in. 

Bryant finished filming for his story when Chase came up for air. He shook his head like a dog before swimming to the edge. Bryant lent a hand to help him out. 

Chase flicked some water at him to tease him. He had a plan unfold in his head but first, he wanted to find his girlfriend. 

Still soaking wet, he waded through the partygoers in search. He's pretty sure she was still outside and not in the house somewhere. 

Someone pointed her out to him in the crowd. She was talking to Harry and his sister Karrissa. She didn't spot him yet. 

Slinking behind her, he surprised her by trapping her in his arms and lifting her up. 

"Chase!" 

The cold water shocked her skin and caused goosebumps. 

"Why are you soaking wet?" Karrissa asked. 

"Played a game with Bryant and lost." 

Charli tried in vain to wipe away the water that now clung to her skin. "Ugh, you got me wet." 

Chase smiled goofily and wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh yeah?" 

She looked up at him for the first time and snorted, "You're disgusting." 

He wrapped an arm around her chest. "I can really make that happen you know. Besides you're wearing a bikini anyway. Which I might add you look stunning in." He gave the girl a once over.