𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗥𝗲𝗱

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Chase rolled onto his side, stretching slightly from sleep. It was hard to tell what time it was but he guessed late morning. The sunlight was peaking through the blinds, trying to disturb the remnants of their love nest.

On his bedside table, he fingered the pack of cigarettes that he'd thrown haphazardly last night.

Flicking the top open, his teeth coaxed one out of the pack and tossed it to the side in favor of his lighter.

One of his arms was under his head, puffing out a small cloud of smoke from the cigarette that now rests loosely in the corner of his mouth.

He blew it away from the bed so as not to bother the other person next to him still sleeping. His eyes closed again, running his other hand through his hair.

A familiar weight settled across his stomach and lap. The hand that was in his hair traced up her leg.

He smiled, opening his eyes to see his beautiful girlfriend on top of him. She was in nothing but her lace bottoms, too tired and hot from last night to wear anything else.

"Morning Babygirl." His voice was slightly muffled by the cigarette.

"I think the hotel has a smoking indoors policy."

The hand that was under his head, removed the stick from his lips to tap it into the ash stray beside him before placing it back.

"Top 5 best feelings in the world for me is a cigarette in the morning after a great round of sex."

"Top 5? What are some others?" Charli asked taking his unoccupied hand and playing with the rings on his fingers.

"Number 1, is performing, 2 is seeing you come undone with my fingers—" He smirked, seeing her cheeks go red.

"—3 is finishing a new song, 4 is a cigarette after sex, and 5 is getting a new tattoo."

She snatched the cigarette out of his mouth to kiss him. Before Chase got the chance to deepen the kiss, she had returned the stick back to his lips.

He chuckled and took a deep drag. "You're such a tease."

"You already begging Pretty Boy?"

Snorting, "I don't beg. Not even for you Hottie."

She slid down his body to rest her chin on his chest. "That's not what I remember two nights ago."

He stubs out his shortened cigarette and pinches her nose. "You wanna bet?"

"I bet I can make you cum untouched."

Chase laughed, "Bold, Baby, bold." He nodded along, "Ok if you can do it then you can do anything you want to me."

She pecked the skin underneath her. "Time limit?"

He glanced at the clock on the wall. "Half an hour."

Her hands were purchased on his chest. "Starting now." Smirking, she rolled slow and hard up his groin until she was sitting on top of him again.

He tried his best not to give her any satisfaction right off the bat. Her hips worked in a slow but steady pace.

Charli's hands settled in his hair, scratching his scalp lightly with her long nails. He sighed at the sensation and closed his eyes slightly. She slowly moved down his face and body caressing down his arms and chest.

Goosebumps prickled his skin as she glided down his already erect nipples to his stomach. She pressed her nails in harder when she got down to his hips and upper thighs. His breathing increased and became shakier when she got closer to his groin. Charli carved along the inside of his thighs and down the rest of his legs.