𝗖𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘅

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Charli was on the plane heading for Lousiana for Thanksgiving. Chase said goodbye to her at the airport as he was going to fly back home to his parent's house the next day.

She was excited to go back as it's been a full year since seeing the majority of her mom's relatives. Dixie was a little bummed out that Noah wouldn't be tagging along this year as he decide to go back to Arizona to be with his family.

When they landed they would be the last ones to arrive at her grandma's house. They were met at the airport by their Aunt Cindy and Uncle Max.

"Cindy!" Heidi greeted wrapping her sister in a hug.

"It's been sooo long, Heidi."

The girls were up next, "Hi Aunt Cindy."

"Wow look at what a year has done to the both of you." She sighed wistfully.

Uncle Max helped load up the truck to take them to the house. From there they were excitedly welcomed by the rest of the family.

"Let me take a look at the both of you." Heidi's mother Nette kissed both of their cheeks.

"Hi, Nana." They chorused back.

Charli was the youngest granddaughter so she was always treated as the baby of the family. Her older cousins were Dixie's age and a little older.

Darbi hugged each of the siblings tightly. "Can't believe it's been a year already since I last saw you guys."

They were led into the living room. "Sup Jarrett." Dixie greeted Darbi's boyfriend who was chilling on his phone.

"Hey, you guys. You didn't bring Noah with you?"

"He's in Arizona with his family."

Uncle Charles laughed and patted his daughter's boyfriend's shoulder. "Sorry, you're the only young guy here."

Jarrett groaned dramatically as Darbi fitted herself beside him.

"You girls have to tell us all the fun and exciting things you're doing in LA." Aunt Gingi implored.

"Well, we just took a trip to Europe not that long ago." Marc supplied.

Dixie nodded, "I was already in Monte Carlo with Noah since he was invited for fashion shows."

"So you guys went to see them?" Aunt Patti asked.

"We went to Paris because Chase was doing the Amiri fashion show there before meeting up with Dixie and Noah." Heidi bounced baby Hayes on her knee.

Cousin Shelby looked up from playing with her kids on the floor, "Chase?"

Dixie giggled in a teasing manner, "Lil Huddy." She bumped Charli's shoulder.

"Shut up Dixie."

"Wait why is she teasing you?" Harli gasped, "Do you have a crush on him Charli?"

"I would hope she would have a crush on her own boyfriend." Dixie snorted.

Jarrett clicked his tongue, "Aw what and you didn't invite him? Me and Noah clicked last year."

"Chase is opposite of Noah—"

"—Noah is a golden retriever and Chase is literally a vampire." Dixie finished for her sister.

Aunt Gingi chuckled, "Well, he's not a real vampire. What is he like?"

"He's a rockstar, dresses in all black, piercings, tattoos, a smoker—"

"—he's a teddy bear on the inside." Charli corrected Dixie before she could alarm her aunts and uncles.