𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻

"How long will makeup take?" Chase asked setting his backpack on the couch.

"For you? Some time." Alyssa, his makeup artist, said.

Charli came out from the theater room. "Hey Baby."

"Hey." He wrapped an arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"Is Bryant here yet?"

"Yea he's setting up in the theater. Jill! Chase is here."

Jill clapped her hands together. "Great! Let's get your guys makeup done and then outfit time."

"Get your canoodling in now because once this makeup is on you can't mess it up." Alyssa teased.

Chase took a seat on the chair. "Oh nooo how will Charli survive?"

She rolled her eyes, taking a seat next to him for Kelsey. "Oh please, we all know who the needy one is in this relationship."

His lips pursed to send her a kiss. Alyssa painted his face all white. Charli had a more subtle makeup look. What's gonna be time-consuming is her wig fitting.

"Are you ready for blonde hair?" Scott asked holding up the Alice wig.

"I've never had a different hair color before. This will be interesting."

It took a couple of tries to get it on just right and add the black bow in her hair.

"Oh my God, this is so weird."

"What? What? Let me see." Chase asked as he was still confined to his chair getting eyeshadow done.

Charli stood in front of him and showed off her new hair.

"Yo, that's trippy."

"What do you prefer me as? Brown or blonde?"

He made a thinking face. "You look hot in blonde, don't get me wrong but ur natural hair just gets to me."

"You're sweet."

"How am I lookin so far?"

Charli switched her camera to take a photo of them.

He whistled lowly, "Damn that's fire."

Alyssa put the finishing touches on his cheeks and then she was done.

"Costume time!" Jill said happily.

Their costumes were hanging on the rack. "Careful taking off your shirt Chase, you don't want your makeup to smear."

"You might have to help me, Char."

He grabbed his collar and held it away from his face. Charli lifted from the bottom of his shirt to bunch it up and over his head.

Charli was easily slipped into her dress and zipped up. Chase had several layers to put on starting with a white lace shirt.

Jill helped Chase into several pieces and adjusted them as they go.

"Last but most important piece." Jill handed over the top hat.

Charli went into the theater room after she was all dressed to talk to Bryant.

"Alice! Where is my dear sweet Alice?" He called out to her in a posh accent.

She turned her head to the door, seeing his completed look for the first time.

"Wow, Chase you look amazing dude." Bryant complimented.

Chase stepped up close. She ran her hands gently along with his vest and jacket.