𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

A/N: This one went on longer than I expected but hope you guys enjoy it. 

"Charli you just have to finish out this week of school and then we can move to LA and you can continue school online," Heidi explained. 

She crossed her arms, "I don't know why I can't just do online now. It's going to be so uncomfortable with everyone staring at me." 

Marc kiss the top of her head. "It won't be that bad sweetheart, you still have your friends before TikTok."

 Charli leaned in to wrap an arm around her dad's waist. "Alright...a week," she pointed a finger at them, "No more though."

 Heidi smiled, "Thank you, now off to bed you have school in the morning." She rolled her eyes good-naturedly but complied.

Changing into a pair of Nike pros and one of Chase's sweatshirts, her fingers flicked through her contacts. Her phone rang for a little bit before her boyfriend's smiled back at her. He was in bed as well, his LEDs glowing purple was the only light in the room. 

"Hey, beb. Isn't it pretty early for you to be in bed?" 

She teased. "I was going to ask you the same thing." 

He chuckled. "I have to get up to go to school in the morning." 

"Actually?" 

"Yeah," Sighing, "I just to go for this week, and then my family will be all ready to move to LA and I can see you again." 

"I'll be there to pick you up, it's been a whole month." He turned on his side. 

"I know, I just want this whole week to be done already. I feel like everyone is just going to be staring at me." 

His lips were downturned slightly. "Why would you think that?"

"This is the first time going to school after I blew up on TikTok and met the rest of you guys."

 "So what?" 

"People are just going to judge me and probably want to be my friend for clout." 

"Fuck those people, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks; you're going to be done and away from there in a week. Just stick with Gemma."

 "I wish you were here with me to give me your confidence." Charli breathed. 

"If I were you, this would be my chance to prove everyone wrong and that I made it, all of those teachers who said I wouldn't be shit or those bullies who used to use me as a punching bag." He had this faraway gaze in his eyes.

 Charli's smile turned bittersweet, she knows how many doubters Chase had in his life, it's part of the reason why he dropped out at 16. "They all know that by now baby, you can't be anywhere on social without seeing your face pop up." She shrugged, "I don't have anyone outright being mean to me it's just gossip."

 Chase smirked, "I don't know how anyone can be mean to you."

 Charli grinned, "Thanks for cheering me up but I really have to go to sleep now." 

"Okay, okay, goodnight...love you." 

"Love you too." 

Grumbling, her hand smacked against her alarm on her phone. The curses of going in person to school waking up at an ungodly hour. Walking downstairs like a zombie, Charli made herself a bowl of cereal. Dixie was on her phone sitting on the huge beanbag chair. 

"What are you doing up?"

 "Mom asked me to take you to school, her and dad have a meeting this morning."