𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗜𝗻𝗸

A/N: EULOGY OF YOU AND ME IS MY NEW FAVORITE SONG THE MV IS GREAT AND WE ARE GETTING SO MUCH CHACHA CONTENT LIKE WHAT IS GOING ON.
⚠️WAS ASKED FOR MORE SMUT SO HERE YA GO⚠️

"What are you and Charls planning for Valentine's Day?" Nick asked.

Chase shrugged a shoulder while focusing on playing his pinball machine. "Taking her out to Malibu tomorrow."

"But are you going to get her anything?"

"Don't know, she told me I don't need to but I still feel bad."

"I'm sending Madison roses and I got her a diamond bracelet."

He groans when his last ball goes through the paddles ending his score. Turning around to face Nick, "I want to do something super meaningful."

Nick clapped him on the shoulder. "You'll think of something by tomorrow. In the meantime do you want to go to Hype? Some of the guys are getting tattooed."

Chase grabbed a beanie to cover his bedhead. "Sure."

They hopped in Nick's truck and made their way out of LA. They arrive just as Vinnie was getting one on his arm. Thomas was vlogging as everyone hung around to watch or wait their turn.

"Small Hoodie is finally gracing us with his presence in the new house." Thomas teased, pointing the camera.

Chase flipped him off. "Hey, I just came here to see all of you share a needle."

Michael chilled on the couch beside the tattoo table that the artist set up, "You didn't like Kouvr tattooing you?"

Vinnie winced, "I just want this one to last longer."

"It wasn't that bad." Kouvr defended.

Alex put an arm around her shoulder. "That's right, my bubba killed that tattoo."

Calvin dared, "Why don't you let her tattoo one on you?"

Alex held up his hands and chuckled, "Okay, let's not get crazy over here."

The members in the room laughed. Chase crossed his arms.

Thomas pointed the camera back on him. "Uh oh, Chase, you have that look on your face."

He snorted, "What look?"

"The same face I usually make when I'm about to do something stupid," Paper commented, taking a hit of his vape.

Vinnie got his new one wrapped up and moved off the chair. Alex switched him spots to get his little banger.

Chase gripped his phone from his pocket. "When is this vid going up Thom?"

"Tomorrow...why?"

"I know what Charli's valentine's present is going to be."

"Awesome! This vlog just got ten times better. The fans are suckers for some chacha content on here."

Chase waved him over, he stood up to focus the camera on his phone. He opened his favorites list.

Babygirl🤍🥵

Nicky Bear 🐻

Ry 🥂

Thomas🚂 

Heidi Damelio

Marc Damelio

He clicked on Heidi's contact to facetime. It rang for a minute until her face popped up.