𝗖𝗼𝗽𝘆𝗖𝗮𝘁

Guessing My Boyfriend's Replies TikTok

Charli had her phone in hand recording a TikTok. She was still in bed waiting for Chase to enter with her Dunkin.

"Good morning Baby." She said as he entered.

"Morning Hottie."
"Morning Hottie."

His face immediately turns puzzled as Charli said the exact same thing as him at the same time.

"Um...okay?"

Charli giggled.

*Camera Cut*

Chase was playing Mario Kart on the tv.

Charli walked towards him, "Chasey can you help me?" She fake whined.

He didn't look up from the screen as he raced as Yoshi in an intense match against Donkey Kong who was riding up behind him. He got a mystery box to unleash bananas. "Hold on."

"I'ma banana split Donkey Kong's ass."

He paused the game and jerked around to stare at her causing Charli to break into more laughter.

*Camera Cut*

Charli hid in the bathroom with the door cracked open. She knew Chase was in his bedroom on his phone. "I'm taking a shower Chase!"

Predictably she heard his footfalls and caught him opening up the door.

"Can I join?"
"Can I join?"

"Oh my god!" He groaned leaning against the doorway.

*Camera Cut*

Chase was eating in his vintage Coca-Cola booth. He got delivered Canes for lunch.

"Hey Baby, can I have a piece of your chicken tendies?"

"Only if I get a piece of that ass."

He threw his tender down in disgust. "I can't even eat in peace!"

Charli reached over and snagged a one anyway turning the camera on herself to show her eating it.

*Camera Cut*

This time Charli propped her phone up in the kitchen. She opened cabinets trying to reach for something on the top shelf. 

"Chasey!"

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me reach this?"

He peaked his head into the kitchen, coming into the frame of the camera. His arms hugged her waist and he pecked the top of her head.

Charli reached for the cereal box but her fingertips only grazed it. Chase reached up with ease to take it down for her.

"There you go Shorty."

Chase almost dropped the box as he backed away from her. "Can I have my own life please?" He begged.

Giggling, she turns around to hug him around the waist.

*Camera Cut*

Now they were outside. Charli spectated the boy's basketball game. Chase received a pass from Seven. Pressley was guarding him, dribbling once he did a step back behind the 3-point line. 

Shooting, the ball swished cleanly through the net. Some of the members on his team oohed at his shot. 

"Let's go, baby!" 
"Let's go, baby!" 

Chase stopped pounding a hand on his chest once he heard another voice join his. He picked out his girlfriend filming him once again. 

"Charli!" He pulled at his hair and hunched in on himself. 

The boys around him laughed at the girl's antics. 

*Camera Cut*

Chase was relaxing on the couch. Charli set up her phone on my coffee table to face them. One of his hands was behind the back of the couch and his foot was resting on the table. 

Charli curled up next to him. He unconsciously put his other arm around her shoulders. 

"Hi Snuggly." He kissed the top of her head. 

"Hi, Daddy." 

"You tryna start something?" 

He picked his head up and spotted her phone on the table. She laughed at his annoyed face. 

"That's it! I am over it!" Chase attacks her with his fingers, jabbing all of her sensitive spots. 

This distracted her enough for him to pick up her phone. Her voice was in the background complaining before he shut it off for good. 

Dragon 🐉 Here—

This was based on the Guessing my boyfriend's replies TikTok trend. Mer once again credited for the song title. (655 words)