𝗦𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘁

Charli began a new semester which means all new classes on zoom. She thought she would be at home to start but ended up at Chase's house. 

She was in an extra good mood today so she thought she would cook the boys breakfast this morning. Her laptop was propped on the counter waiting for the teacher to accept her in zoom. Apparently, the school hired a new teacher and Charli got sorted into her class. 

On the stove, she had eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns going. Various eggs were scrambled or done over easy. 

"Hello, hello, hello everyone!" The teacher started the zoom session. "Please turn on your camera so I can see everyone's smiling faces. As all of you know, I am new to this district so I really want to spend this class time getting to know each of you. I will call on people who pop up on my screen. Share about yourself for about 5 minutes." 

She called on multiple people to share while Charli finished up cooking and turned off the stove. 

"Uh, Charli Damelio?" 

"Hi, I'm Charli. I first want to say a warning that you might hear or see things that are out of my control. Sometimes I will be in the middle of hair and makeup or I will be constantly surrounded by people kind of like right now." 

"What are you doing right now Charli?" 

"Finishing up cooking breakfast for me and the boys. Some days we have a busy schedule to follow...hold on second." 

She turned her head around to yell out the doorway. "Boys! Breakfast!" 

"Alright!" 

"Fuck yeah!" 

They ran in, lining up on the side of the stove like a school lunch line. Almost all of them were shirtless and wearing either sweatpants or shorts. 

Charli laughed at their pushing and shoving. "Come on boys, Baz retains first place for the third time in a row." 

"They just don't take your breakfast serious enough Chaz." 

Charli hands him a plate and a glass of orange juice. Next in line was Presley, who got over-easy eggs instead of scrambled and juice. 

"Thanks, Char." 

"Don't forget you have a Dior shoot at one." 

"I got it marked." 

It was Vinnie's turn and on zoom, some devices shook from girls in shock of his handsomeness. 

"Open-faced toast sandwich and coffee for Vinnie." 

He kissed the top of her head, "You're  the best Charli." 

Dylan got a normal plate of scrambled eggs and juice. 

"Soph wanted me to remind you that she won't be back until this evening instead of the afternoon." 

He raised an eyebrow, "Her plane got delayed?" 

"Yep." 

He sighed, "Ok." 

"My BFF for lifers, what's on the menu today?" Aaron rubbed his tank-top covered stomach. 

"Just how you like it BFF." She giggled. 

Aaron laid an exaggagerated kiss on her head before singing merrily to the table. 

"Last but not least Ry-Ry." 

She handed him his plate, "Eggs, hash browns, and extra bacon with a Whiteclaw." 

"If I wasn't already with someone, I swear I'd get with you in a heartbeat Char-Char." 

"Don't let Chase hear that." Vinnie snorted.