𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Chase's eyes squinted open from the little light coming through his curtains. He turned his head to see Charli still sleeping on her side, her bareback on full display only for his eyes to see.

He stretched out to reach his phone on his stand. The time read 10:30 am. Careful not to disturb his girlfriend, he scrounged around his floor for his boxers and a pair of grey sweat pants.

He made his way up to the kitchen, his eyes were still blurry with sleep. Most of the members were just waking up. Kouvr was cooking eggs in a pan. Nick, Calvin, and Patty were sitting around the island.

"I thought vampires don't get tired." Patty teased.

Chase yawned, giving him the finger.

"Morning to you to Chase," Heidi said amused.

He stopped walking. "Heidi! What are you doing over here?"

"Marc is away on a trip and the house is getting fumigated so I'm staying in the guest room for a few nights. Didn't Charli tell you last night?"

Flashes of last night appeared in his mind's eye. His hands ghosting around her back, Charli placing kisses along his pulse point and down his chest...

Uh...no never came up."

Nick snorted, "Yeah I bet it didn't."

Chase opened the fridge to grab a Redbull. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean all that lovely work on your chest and neck gotta come from somewhere."

His face heated up, he never bothered to check what he looked like. He doubts his girlfriend's mom would appreciate seeing her daughter's handiwork on her boyfriend.

"Not that many..." He mumbled.

"True but the ones on your hip are new." Nick chuckled.

"It's like you want to embarrass me."

Kouvr finished cooking her breakfast and sat down next to Heidi. "Sorry for all the testosterone in this house Heidi."

She waved her off, "Maybe you should invite some more girls."

"I am not opposed to that Mrs. D." Calvin smiled.

"Where is Alex anyway?" Chase asked, putting a bagel in the toaster.

"Went with Michael and Paper to CVS." She answered.

Chase took another swig of his Redbull. He twisted his body sharply, his spine popped in multiple places. One of his eyes closed in a wince as he did the other side.

"Oh my god dude I'm eating," Patty stated, slightly grossed out.

Chase groaned, "Sorry I'm sore."

A commotion was heard coming up the stairs. Paper had multiple plastic bags on his arms and wearing fairy wings that were obviously too small while Alex was filming.

"Oh no, it's too early for this shit." Kouvr moaned.

Michael reached into the bags to grab a box and tossed each one to Nick and Patty.

"Here you go boys, the condom fairy has arrived!"

Alex guffawed loudly for his bit.

"Jesus Christ," Chase murmured, leaning his hands on the edge of the marble island.

Michael acted like he was gonna hand boxes to Calvin. "Oh, that's right...never mind Calvin."

The boys got a kick out of that joke. Michael then waved a hand at Hiedi and held up a box. "You need one Mrs. D?"