𝗝𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆

⚠️SMUT⚠️

user8392
WOW WOW WOW 

user1309
so hott 😍

lilhuddy
is that a challenge babygirl? 😏
liked by creator 

View replies (2,492)
     user2934

ARE U KIDDING ME?
     user5798

are we really witnessing a chacha hook up 
     user5553

CONFIRMED CHACHA FUCKS
     user5796

i don't get it—
     user0840

they REALLY mean fuck me in all kinds of places 🥴

user3921
WHAT A BADDIE GIRLLLL 🤩

user4711
👀 👀

Chase bit at the back of her neck as he squeezed her jaw and neck harder for her to look up into the large ornate mirror hanging on one end of the dining room table.

The mahogany wood of the table dug into her hips and lower stomach deliciously. Before he brought her head up, it was cool on her already hardened nipples.

"Look how absolutely stunning you are Babygirl." His gravelly whisper made her whine.

His other hand trailed down her spine until it dropped off at her backside. Chase stared at her through the mirror. She bit her lip in nervousness since he wasn't doing anything. Gasping suddenly, he sheathed himself into her roughly. Chase smirked as he watched her expression the whole time.

He gave one hard experimental thrust that sent her moaning. His tongue caressed the shell of her ear and left wet marks along the nape of her neck and upper back.

Chase glanced up at her again to see her panting. Her nails leaving slight marks on the wood.

He squeezed her cheeks causing her to automatically open her mouth. His index and middle finger brushed her bottom lip before pressing her tongue down.

He thrusted hard again and he felt her swallow around his digits. "Suck."

His deepened tone made her walls clench around his dick and her throat opened up. She took his fingers down to his last knuckle. Her tongue weaved between his fingers stroking them as her head bobbed.

Charli held eye contact with him. He watched mesmerized as she sucked on the tips of his fingers and then licked a long line across the underside of them before taking them fully in again.

Chase felt the corners of her lips turn up in a slight smile at his expression. It was then he realized he had to take back control from her.

He pushed down on her tongue, hard enough that she had no choice but to open her mouth. He forced her tongue flat. She didn't get the chance to swallow the saliva that built up in her mouth. It dripped down his digits onto his hand and on the table.

"Look at the mess you are making on my fingers," He tsked, "And dripping onto the table right where I usually eat...what are we gonna do about that?" He punctuated every sentence with a thrust up into her.

Charli whined in the back of her throat. Chase leaned in closer, "Hmm? What was that Babygirl? You sure are stuffed." 

He finally removes his spit-soaked fingers from her mouth. Ghosting them down her body, he massaged her outer lips before pinching her clit.