𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗬𝗲𝘀, 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘁

"There's no way my parents are gonna let me go to a party tonight," Charli informed Chase.

"Why not? It's at Hype."

She turned on her side to face him. "Because I have school in the morning and an exam."

Chase sighed, "That sucks, I was hoping to spend the evening with you."

"I know Dixie is going."

"So?"

"I'm sure my parents will let me spend the night at Dixie's house. They'll just assume we'll have a nice quiet night in."

He smiled slowly, "You're devious...I like it."

Chase's phone buzzed. He took it out of his pocket to read the message from his assistant.

"Ugh, I have a meeting."

"Aww." Charli pouted.

Chase trailed a hand down her waist to settle on her hip. "But I'll definitely see you tonight."

Charli cupped his cheeks, "That's right."

He kissed her, "We're gonna have so much fun Babygirl."

Giggling, she detached from him, "Go you have a meeting."

He pecked her on the head before getting up from the bed. "I'll see you later, love you."

"Love you too."

After Chase left, Charli went downstairs to find her parents.

"Mom, Dad? Can I stay over at Dixie's tonight?"

"Don't you have classes tomorrow?" Her mother asked.

"Yeah, but the first one isn't until 11."

Marc and Heidi were having a silent conversation with each other.

"Well, as long as you make it to class on time then I don't see the problem," Marc answered her.

Heidi pointed a finger, "Don't let Dixie keep you up all night since you have a test okay?"

"Don't worry I'll tell her."

Charli went back upstairs to pack, she had to stash her outfit and shoes in, praying that they won't get wrinkled in the bag. She didn't pack much else since she has a lot of stuff in Chase's room.

Her dad dropped her off at Dixie's with a hug and a kiss.

"You ready to party?" Dixie greeted her.

"Yeah but I'm gonna need to borrow your curler."

Dixie waved her hand. "That's fine, the party starts at ten."

"Are you coming Noah?" Charli asked.

"Yeah, everyone's gonna be there."

Fast forward a couple of hours later, and Dixie and Charli were getting ready for the party. Charli sent a picture to their parents of them on the couch watching tv with a duvet covering them both talking about a movie night so they wouldn't be suspicious.

Dixie wore a tight white dress then stopped at her thighs while Charli decided to wear a white bralette crop top with a matching skirt.

Dixie called an Uber to take them in case they drink too much. Charli was gonna stay over anyways. For it being early, there were a lot of people already here.

Music was blasting through the house surround sound and they had the lights going different colors. Some people were milling around the lower floors but the real action was at the top.