𝗥𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗱𝗲

Noah and the girls were out in the sand playing catch with a football he brought. Their bodyguard watched on from the side. The others were in the cabana relaxing.

Charli adjusted the too-big hat on her head. Brushing the wayward strands of hair back underneath the backward grey cap.

"I swear Ima break a nail doing this," Madi stated as she uneasily caught the ball with both hands.

"Ya Madi!" Avani cheered and held her arms open for the ball.

Avani received the ball and passed it to Charli. Noah came darting across the sand to try to intercept the pass. He barely misses and he instead lifts the younger girl up in a mock tackle.

"NOAH!" She squeal-laughed.

He gently laid her on the sand and pinned her shoulders down with his hands. "And you're down!"

"No fair! You're like double my size." Charli pouted.

Noah helped her up off the sandy ground. They were gonna continue their game but a plethora of voices called their names.

By the ropes that blocked off their cabana from the public were a group of fans. Their bodyguard was down there making sure they don't cross the ropes.

When Charli waved and some of the girls squealed.

Madi and Avani were already there conversing with some of them and taking pictures. Charli and Noah made their way down as well.

In the middle of taking pictures, some of the girls squealed again. She turned her head up towards the cabana to see Chase coming down.

His hair was messy and he was just in his swim trunks. The band of his black boxers was very prevalent.

Charli schooled her expression, she couldn't be seen drooling over him.

"OMG! Chase! Chase!"

He smiled and waved to his fans.

"There's my hat." Taking the bill of the hat and lifting it off her head.

"Hey!"

Chase chuckled and adjusted it on his own head backward.

"You stole it from me Shorty."

Charli rolled her eyes and bumped her hip into his. Avani cleared her throat. Chase took quick pictures with some of the girls and then went to the opposite side to be with Noah.

Two guys spilt off from Noah and Chase's group and made their way over to the three girls.

"Wow, you guys are even more beautiful in real life." One of the guys said,

Madi flicked her hair back, "Awe, thank you."

Another boy leaned in closer to Charli's side. "Especially you Charli, I don't know how you're still single. I mean you're so hot."

Some pink bloomed on her cheeks. She's never been outright flirted with like this except by Chase.

"Oh...well...thank you.."

"Do you wanna go out with me some time while you're here?" He asked abruptly.

Madi's eyes widened and she buried her face into the back of Avani's shoulder so they wouldn't see her laughing.

Charli was caught off guard. "Oh...umm...I—" She stuttered.

Almost as if he had a sixth sense, Chase came up to the group. "Let's go get lunch."

"So what's your answer?" The teenager said still looking intently at her.

Chase furrowed his eyebrows uncertain of the conversation he walked into.