𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀

⚠️SMUT Part 2 of Taste of Ink⚠️

"The closer that hand gets to my dick the closer I am to not making it back to the house," Chase commented, shifting in his seat once again.

Charli shrugged innocently, "I'm not doing anything. My hand is just on your thigh."

"Ten minutes ago your hand was on my knee. Don't lie Babygirl, I know you've been moving it up."

"You know I have ADHD." She was facing the window but she sneakily peaked at his frustrated face. Squeezing his thigh, he made a strangled gasp before she faced the window again.

Charli tried to hold in her laughter but Chase saw right through her.

"That's it." He growled, twisting his head back to watch his blind spot.

He used his blinker and increased his speed to switch lanes. His car roared as the engine revved louder.

Charli braced her arms on the dash. "Chase! Where are we going?"

"CVS."

"Why are we speeding to CVS?"

"We are still more than a half an hour away from LA and if I don't fuck you right now Ima pass out from lack of blood flow to my brain."

Charli laughed, "Why don't you tell the whole world so they let you pass through?"

Chase smirked widely and rolled down the window.

Her laughter quickly turned to panic as her eyes widened.

"LET ME THROUGH I GOTTA FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND!" Yelling with his whole head out the window while honking his horn.

"No! No! Chase, I was joking!" She scrambled to drag his head back inside.

It was his turn to chuckle as he rolled up his window. Charli smacked him on the shoulder.

"I can't believe you did that."

"It worked though." He said it at the same time a car courtesy honked him to go in front of them.

Her face warmed and avoided eye contact with the car that let them pass. Chase unabashedly stuck out his tongue and flashed a rock sign. 

"There! A CVS." Charli pointed out of her window.

Chase had to cross two lanes of traffic to get in the correct turning lane.

"Hold on Hottie!"

He crossed in one fell swoop and he only got angrily honked at three times in the process.

"I don't know how you don't have more tickets." She told her boyfriend once they parked.

He poked her nose, "That's because I'm a great driver."

Charli looked back to give him a dead-panned expression.

"Fine, I'm a good driver."

"I've seen the two speeding tickets in your glove box."

"Whatever! I'm safe."

"I can agree with that."

They linked their hands together, checking around to make sure paparazzi wasn't nearby.

The door dinged indicating their arrival. There weren't too many people inside. A mother shopping with her kids, an older man getting his prescription filled, an older lady browsing through the aisles.

They went to the back to the freezer doors. Chase instantly gravitating towards a RedBull.

Charli gave him a look, "You told me to stop you from drinking too many RedBulls."