𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿, 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻

CAMPING IN BEST FRIENDS ROOM 24 HOURS EP. 6

"Surprise! We're doing this again!" Calvin exclaimed while Patrick held the camera aloft and zoomed in on their reactions. 

Chase covered both of his eyes, groaning, "Oh my fucking god." 

Charli clapped her hands together, "Yay!" 

*Cue Calvin and Patrick Intro*

Patrick focused the camera on himself while Calvin was busy in the back of the room looking for the tent. "Hey guys, we decided to bring back the camping series, and this time we're staying in the Chacha room." 

"Found it!" Calvin held up the rolled-up tent. 

*Camera Cut*

"Surprise! We're doing this again!" Calvin exclaimed while Patrick held the camera aloft and zoomed in on their reactions. 

Chase covered both of his eyes, groaning, "Oh my fucking god." 

Charli clapped her hands together, "Yay!" 

Calvin gestured to Charli, "Thank you! At least someone is excited to see us." 

Charli moved the wrappers and the laptop away from the bed that the couple was in. "Get over here!" 

Calvin jumped to an open space on the outside of Charli. 

"No Charli, why?" Chase whined. 

Patty wedged himself between Charli and Chase. He mostly focused the camera on Charli who now had an arm around each of their necks. 

"I love a good sleepover," Charli stated. 

"What the fuck?" Chase muttered off to the side. 

Patty moved the camera so he would be in shot. 

"Don't be jealous over there Chase," Patty commented. 

In retaliation, Chase kicked him on the hip. 

"Ow!" 

*Camera Cut*

This time Alex was holding the camera filming Calvin and Patty. In their hands were two blue powder cannons. 

"Chase is in the shower," Patty whispered into the microphone on top of the camera, "We can hear his music playing in there so we're gonna hit him with some blue powder." 

They crept slowly in, the steamer must have been on in the shower as it was impossible to see through the shower door. 

Calvin counted down from three and they lifted their arms up over the glass to twist. A high-pitched scream was heard along with a lower one at the two loud pops. 

Alex was laughing loudly, "Oh my god Charli! Are you in there too?" 

"Of course she's fucking in here! We always take showers together asshole!" Chase's angry voice echoed slightly. 

*Camera Cut*

Chase had a black towel wrapped around his waist, the shower was still running on the other end. The camera captured half of Chase's face covered in blue powder along with most of his chest. Charli was hidden on the other side of the shower door trying to rinse off. 

"What the fuck is up with you guys wrecking my showers?" Chase asked. 

"Hey this time, you can just hop right back in and wash off no smoke bombs this time around." Calvin chuckled causing Patty and Alex to laugh.