𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆

A/N: CHASE IS RELEASING ANOTHER SONG AT THE END OF THE WEEK AND WE GOT MORE CHACHA TEA SPILLED TO CELEBRATE I WROTE SOME ANGST SORRY NOT SORRY.

"Do you have to go?" Chase moaned.

Charli tugged on her crop top. "Yes, I have to head home for a meeting."

Chase's arms wrapped around her waist, not letting her up from the bed. "Nooo stay here with meee." He whined.

She laughed, brushing his messy sex hair from his eyes, and leaned down to kiss him slowly. "I really got to go beb."

He flipped on his back again, keeping a hand on her waist, and blew air out of his mouth. "Fine." Turning his head to gaze at her, "Call me when you're done. I'll come pick you up."

"Okay." She kissed deeply again and trailed a hand down his abs.

Chase broke the kiss by smiling but didn't pull away. "Don't try to start something you can't finish."

"I'm joking." Charli laughed, bringing her hand back up again.

Chase snorted, "Get out of here hottie."

She finally got up from the bed and walked to the door, unlocking it. "I love you, Cole Chase Hudson."

He smiled softly, "I love you too Charli Grace Damelio."

Blowing him a kiss, she walked out the door and out of the hype house to get in her car.

Chase laid in bed for a couple of minutes before he decided to put on his boxers and sweatpants. He went up to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Where's Charli?" Mia asked, cooking some bacon on the stove.

"Left a little bit ago, she had a meeting." He made himself a bowl of cereal.

"Romeo is up," Calvin stated and stole a piece of bacon.

"What's it to you Virgin?" He grunts.

"Hey it's not even noon yet and we're already making Calvin is a virgin joke?" Michael hopped in a seat. He too tried to steal bacon but received a swat from Mia.

Calvin put his hands up, "I called you Romeo because yall were too damn loud last night."

"True that," Michael added.

"Oh, Chase!" Patty yelled making his presence known.

Chase reached over to punch him.

"You guys heard them going at it too?" Alex laughed,

"Catch the kid a break." Thomas chuckled.

"Fuck, Charli!" Angel joined in.

Chase got up from his seat, blushing. "I'm so done with all of you."

He was saved from further teasing when he got a phone call from Dixie.

"Hey, Dixie."

His eyebrows scrunched in concern. "What? Slow down, I can't understand what you're saying."

His alarmed tone caused the others to quiet down.

Chase made a choking sound as he lost his breath. "What? I—I'm on my way."

He hung up and dropped his phone sprinting to his room to put a shirt on.

"Chase! What's going on?" Alex asked.

"Charli got into an accident. I gotta get to the hospital."

Avani gasped. "No."

Chase didn't wait for anyone else and hopped into his G Wagon. The others were scrambling to follow him.