𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗮 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀?

Chase just finished picking up the flowers he ordered ahead of time. He was on his way to the Damelio house for Easter Sunday. Since his parents live in Stockton, it's sometimes tough not being able to spend a holiday with your family but the Damelios are great substitutes. 

He knocked on the door and Dixie let him in. 

"Hey, Dix." 

"Chase, your the last one, everyone else is here." 

He held the bouquet behind his back so he could surprise Charli with it. 

Everyone was in the living room already just chilling out. Erika, Madi, Avani, and Noah made it over. 

"Chase! So glad you could make it." Heidi warmed. 

"Of course, I wouldn't miss spending a holiday with family." 

Charli hopped up from her seat on the couch to hug him. She noticed that he only hugged her with one arm. 

"What do you have behind your back?" 

Chase smiled, "Happy Easter Babygirl."

He showed her the bouquet of spring flowers. When she grabbed it, he leaned over to kiss her head. 

Her eyes got big and she stuck out her bottom lip cutely, making an aweing noise in the back of her throat. "You are so sweet, Baby." 

She went up to her room to put the flowers in a vase. When she came back down, did Marc get everyone's attention. 

"Okay, before you guys showed up, I hid about 40 eggs all around the house. They can literally be anywhere. I won't tell you guys what's in them but it's important to try to get as many eggs as you can." 

Erika passed out little dollar store easter baskets where they can place their eggs in when they find one. 

"How well hidden are they?" Avani asked. 

"Pretty good I'd say, some of them will be obvious but others you'd have to look in every crevice," Marc explained, "And no Chase there are no eggs inside the cereal boxes so please don't dump them out like last year." 

"Booooo." Chase pointed his thumb down. 

"There is no time limit since some of them are tricky to find." Heidi added. 

"On your mark...get set...go!" 

Chase immediately shoved Charli back onto the couch as he sprinted up the stairs. Charli followed after him complaining all the way. Noah and Avani decided to head toward the kitchen. Dixie went outside and Madi headed up the stairs as well. 

Chase ran into Charli's room, his eyes scanning for any eggs. He found one balancing on top of her tv and another one in her little plant pot. Charli and Madi entered the bedroom as well. 

"What the hell? You already found two?" Madi complained. 

"Yep." 

Chase set his basket down in favor of going through Charli's drawers. He hit jackpot as he discovered her underwear drawer. 

"Bingo." 

"You found another one?" Charli asked. 

"Nah, even better." He held up a pair of lacey ones for her to see. 

"Oh my god Chase put those back." She groaned. 

He chuckled, "Wait a second I have to make sure there's not an egg in here." Whistling lowly, "Are these new? I haven't seen this pair before." 

"Those were supposed to be a surprise." 

Erika came into the room to check on how the hunt is going.