𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼

A/N: I impressed myself with this one. There is smut in this one nothing too graphic but if too uncomfortable go ahead and skip this chapter.

It's months since the infamous July 6 fiasco. Charli hasn't been to the house or talked to Chase since. But now her and Dixie were on their way over.

"Are you sure you want to go see him?" Dixie asked for the hundredth time.

Charli nodded in the car. "I haven't even confronted him about it but I'm tired of being sad."

Dixie pulled up to the house, the only person who knew that they were coming was Thomas.

They knocked and he answered. "Hey, guys! We missed you." He hugged the sisters. Most of the house was hanging by the dining table except for Chase, Ryland, and Nick. Larray was also over.

The girls squealed quickly running over to them. In the midst of everyone's conversations, the three boys came into the kitchen. Chase stopped dead seeing her again, his mouth was slightly agape. Charli maintained eye contact with him and chewed on her bottom lip.

Larray whispered to Avani. "Where's the popcorn?"

She walked confidently to him, her head held high, and pushed him in the chest. He raised his hands by his head and took a step back. "Charli—"

The boys oohed.

"Holy shit girl!" Larray exclaimed.

Chase righted his head, tonguing his cheek against the sting of the slap.

"Go up to your room we need to talk now." She pushed him up the stairs.

The rest of them stood silent until they heard a door slam above them.

Michael whistled in disbelief.

As soon as Charli slammed the bedroom door closed she was back to pushing him in the chest. "You complete asshole Cole Hudson!"

"Charli I—"

"Why? Why? Why did you do it?" Her voice quivered as tears threatened to fall.

"I don't know!" He threw his arms out. "She was just there."

Charli threw an empty water bottle at him. "So what? Just because I don't offer myself up on silver platter you're going to go fuck the first girl that hangs around you!"

Chase steeled his jaw and his eyes blazed an icy blue. "That's bullshit and you know it! You know me."

Charli scoffed, "Do I know you, Cole?"

He kicked the bottle on the ground that hit him. "Fuck it! I don't why I thought we would work out!" His arms were spread out wide.

She pushed him again, "You're right! We are two completely different people!"

"Good! You should forget me!"

Charli sniffed and rubbed the tears away. "You want me to forget you...okay forget me too."

She turned around, opening the door a crack. Chase slid on the floor to slam it closed again before she could leave. He gripped her biceps to turn her back around to face him. Her back hit the door.

"Do you know how many fucking holes I punched into these walls? I can't pretend to forget about you!"

He wetted his lips, "I know...I know I fucked up and I will be regretting it for the rest of my life but I can't forget about you."

Chase loosened his hold on her biceps and instead placed them on either side of her shoulders, trapping her.

"You seemed to forget me pretty easily when you were with Nessa." She rolled her eyes to avoid staring into his.