𝗝𝘂𝗶𝗰𝘆

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Charli ground her hips into his on the bed. They were involved in a very intense makeout session.

"Christ Charli." Chase squeezed his eyes shut.

Her hands wandered up his shirt, scratching the contours of his abs and rubbing her thumbs along his nipples.

"I've been horny for you all day Pretty Boy." Mouthing, the soft skin on his neck.

His eyes catch the clock on his wall. "Oh fuck, baby we gotta go."

Charli was too wrapped up in her pleasure. Chase used the last of his willpower to sit up. His thumb caught her chin as she tried to descend on his neck again.

"We're late for lunch with your family."

She twisted her head around to read the time. Her shoulders drooped, and a defeated whine left her throat.

He gave her one last kiss on the cheek before setting her on the bed. "Let's go."

The restaurant wasn't that far from his house and they were only 10 minutes late. As soon as they walked in they spotted everyone else already there.

"Oh my god about time you guys showed up," Dixie complained.

Noah waved her off, "Don't listen to her, she's just hangry."

"Sorry, we lost track of time." Charli excused.

Heidi sighed, "Well as long as your here now."

They were seated in a circle. Charli and Chase took the remaining two seats beside each other with Charli next to Dixie and Chase next to Marc.

A waiter came to take their order and they conversed as they waited for their food. Charli rubbed her thighs together. She was still frustrated that they had to stop. Peaking at Chase through her peripheral, she noticed that he didn't seem bothered at all.

Charli bit her bottom lip. Well, she's gonna have to change that. Unlocking her phone, she scrolled through a certain private album of hers. Which one will get him the most riled up?

Scrolling, she stopped at one she took with her back to the bathroom mirror. Droplets glistened on her skin as she had her upper body turned sideways. The side of her boob was showing as well as her other hand trailing down her legs disappearing between them. He would have to use his imagination for the rest.

She smirked into her phone, sending that picture to Chase. His phone buzzed in his pocket. He fished it out with one hand, seeing on his lock screen that it was from his girlfriend. He raised an eyebrow at her but swiped to open it anyway.

His other hand reached for his drink on the table waiting for the picture to load. The picture finally loaded and he choked mid-swallow. Coughing heavily as he dropped his phone screen down on the table.

"Woah Chase are you okay?" Marc asked patting his back.

He nodded while continuing to cough. Chase cleared his throat several times, his face beet red. "Yeah, yeah sorry. Wrong pipe."

As soon as the attention was off of him he chanced another look at his phone to make sure his eyes weren't deceiving him.

He exhaled through his nose, zooming in on certain parts of the photo. His tongue in his bottom lip.

Soon Charli got a text notification.

Pretty Boy🥵🤍

jesus christ babygirl r u trying to kill me?
you're in a hell of a lot of trouble once we get out of here