𝟮𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝘆 𝗩𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲

A/N: Inspo from Chase's new video! Super proud of him.

Chase had his hands on top of his head. "I still can't believe this is my fucking car." He turns his head to face the camera. "We gotta get some of the homies reactions."

The camera cuts to him back at his house. Nick, Ryland, and Baron held onto each other's shoulders as they marched blindly outside.
"Okay follow the sound of my voice—stop!" Chase giggled, "Open your eyes in 3...2...1."

They're mouths drop in sync.

"Bro! What the fuck!" Nick exclaimed.

Baron examined the G Wagon. "Is this yours?"

"Of course it's fucking his! His logo is plastered all over the damn thing! Ryland had a hand on the top of his head in disbelief.

Nick scratched his cheek. "This makes me buying that Raptor look like shit."

The boys laughed. Chase pointed at the camera. "Up next, we're heading to hype."

Camera cuts again to where they're outside. Alex and Thomas already had their hands covering their eyes.

"Can we open our eyes now?" Alex asked.

"Yea you can."

Thomas was shocked, "Oh my god."

"Shit, this is better than my G Wagon." Alex laughed.

"Where did you get this done?" Thomas asked, running a hand along the hood.

"WestCoast Customs. It took them four months."

Alex clapped his hands together. "What are you waiting for? Turn this sucker on!"

Chase took his keys out of his pocket. "Stand in front of the grille."

He hops halfway in, keeping the door open and pushed the start button.

"Ah! It glows!" Alex yelled.

Thomas opened the passenger door and stepped up on the running board. He placed his arms above to hold onto the roof to lean inside. "Give it some gas."

Chase roared the engine and it growled in response.

Alex and Thomas both has surprised expressions.

"You turboed it!" Alex basically squealed.

Chase laughed and nodded.

The last clip of the three was Alex behind the wheel launching the car down the hill with the other two yelling in excitement.

The next clip was Chase inside Charli's room. She was sitting on her bed in a crop top and jeans.

"Hi Charli." He smiled hard, trying not to giggle.

"Hi Chasey."

"I got a surprise for you Beb."

She looked skeptical. "A good surprise?"

"Yes."

"Where is it?"

"It's outside so close your eyes."

Cut to Chase leading Charli out by her hand, Dixie had Charli's other hand, followed by Heidi, and Marc.

Chase stops her with hands on her hips. "Okay."

"Does Charli know anything about this surprise?" Dixie asked.

"Nope, I kept this one a secret for months."

Charli was shocked, "What? Months?"

"Yep." He teased, poking her in the stomach and soundly kissing her cheek."

"Alright open your eyes now."

"Wow." Heidi remarked.

Charli giggling, launched herself into Chase's arms. He caught her underneath her butt.

"I can't believe you got it!" Charli squealed.

Dixie walked around the car. "This color way is actually sick."

Chase smiled widely. "Thanks Dixie."

He felt drops of wetness on his shoulder, alarmed he glanced down at Charli crying in his neck.

"Babygirl why are you crying?" He said worriedly and setting her down on the ground but doesn't break the hug.

Charli rubbed away her tears with the back of her hand. "I'm just so happy for you and I know how much getting your dream car meant."

Chase felt his heart swell at her words. Just as he thought he couldn't fall more in love with this girl his heart proves him wrong again. He wipes away the remnants of her tears with his thumbs and cups her cheeks.

"I couldn't have done it without your support." He kisses her.

"You gotta check out the inside."

The girls sat in the back while Marc and him took the front. Turning on the car and giving it some gas, the roar made Charli jump. They laughed at her.

"This car really is you Chase." Marc complimented.

The stars lit up on the roof. The girls gasped.

Dixie reminded, "Oh my god it's like Madison's Rolls Royce."

He nodded, "Remember you told me Char how you loved and wanted that when you got a car?"

Her eyebrows rose. "You got it for me?"

"Yeah, I figured you're gonna be spending a lot of time in this car so..." he trailed off with a shrug.

Charli leaned forward to kissed him hard but pulled away fast.

"Congratulations Chase, you deserve it." Heidi warmed.

Marc put a hand on top of Chase's hat covered head to give him a slight noogy. "We're proud of everything you've accomplished this year."

Dixie nodded, "2021 is shaping up to be year of Huddy."

Chase laughed, his smile was so wide his cheeks started to hurt. "Thanks guys."

"I just can't believe you were able to hide this from me for months."

His eyes flitted to her. "I know, there was one thing that I couldn't test out when I bought it thought without you."

"What?"

Clip cut to them standing outside while Chase went into the backseat.

"Oh it is roomy back here." He wiggled his knees.

Dixie crossed her arms. "You couldn't check the back seats?"

Chase ignored her and motioned for Charli to hop in with him. Grabbing her hand, he strewn her across his lap.

"Needed to check the girlfriend test."

Charli laced her hands around the back of his neck. She was able to sit up straight without bending her head.

"I think it passes the test." She blushed.

Marc shook his head.  "I take it back Huddy, have you thought about getting some kind of Mini?"

The family laughs.

The clip changes to just Chase and a Charli sitting in the front seats.

"Thank you so much for watching this car journey with me and it was fun filming everyone's reactions."

"Make sure to leave a like and subscribe." Charli added.

"Comment what you want me to do next." Chase flashed a peace sign. "Peace guys."