𝗕𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Chase and Charli lounged in his bed. In the midst of their busy schedules, they were able to finally spend time together.

"Hey, you know how the iHeartAwards are tomorrow?" Chase played with her fingers.

Their heads were pressed up against each other.

"Yes and you're nominated for Social Star."

He smiled, "Right, I was wondering if you'd like to come with me as my date?"

"Of course I would. I wouldn't want to miss supporting you when you win."

"If I win."

"When." She stressed,

"If."

"When."

"That's it!" He rolled on top of her and his fingers automatically found her ticklish spots.

"Nooo Cha—Chaaase!" She laughed.

She tried to kick him off but he was stronger than her and instead launched her own attack on his neck.

His hands left her to protect himself. Charli was able to roll themselves over. Chase did a desperation tactic and pinched her butt.

"That's cheating!"

"All is fair in love and war Hottie." He winked.

She settled herself down on top of him. Her arms around his neck as he hugged her middle.

"I'll call Maeve so we can go over our outfits today."

"That sounds good to me."

Since the award show was in the middle of the day they had to get fitted this afternoon. Maeve brought outfits for the both of them; four racks fulls in fact. Chase was meeting the rest of them at the Damelio house.

He waved at the door to be let in as the dogs all gathered at his feet.

Charli skipped to him, opening the door.

"Hi Baby."

He kissed her head, "Hey Hottie."

Her fingers curled around his, leading him to the back office room where Maeve has everything set up. Heidi was sitting on the couch on her phone.

Maeve clasped her hands together, "Now that we are all here; who wants to go first?"

Charli pushed Chase towards her. "Chasey will."

"What? Why?" His head whipping back to face her.

"This is your night and you should be the center of attention."

He snorted, "You could wear a trash bag and still be the most beautiful girl in the room."

"Flattery will get you no where," She pecked his cheek, "But it is appreciated."

"Do you have an idea of what kind of style you want to go for Chase?" Maeve asked.

"Something black and no ties. I fucking hate ties."

She unveiled the two clothing racks that were made for him.

"Browse through these and anything you like just pull them out."

Chase eyed some items pulling out dress pants to printed pants and collared shirts and jackets.

"I want to do mostly an all black look but with a pop of color."

"Then I would go with a colored blazer over it. Make it your statement piece." Maeve advised.

Chase changed into black loafers, black dress pants and a simple black collared dress shirt. He unbuttoned it down to his diaphragm like always.