𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱//𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

A/N: Chapter dedicated to CharsAngel. I told you I would have this chapter out very soon. I hope it makes you feel better. 🖤

The fight was scheduled to start at 9:30 at night. Fans started showing up two hours early for seats. Every known TikToker was there along with some other celebrities. Travis Barker, MGK with Megan Fox, Logan Paul, Mod Sun with Avril Lavigne, Yungblud, and many YouTubers. Hype all had prime seats in the front right by his corner. They all had some type of Huddy merch on. Most of Compound were on Hype's side as well, along with Charli's parents.

Sway had their own seating near Josh's corner. Noah decided to sit on the Hype side with Dixie. Even though Josh was his friend he didn't like the diss track against Chase especially when he found out it hurts Charli too.

Chase was backstage with his entourage and Charli. Before he had to go back the rest of the members each wished him good luck. An hour earlier Ryan had him going over sequences and footwork.

In fifteen minutes, they would be giving him the cue to wait in the tunnel. He already had on his all-black wrestling shoes, his custom trunks which were all black. His Huddy skull logo took up the entire front in white. Smaller red bats curved up the side of his hips and made partially on his backside. On his waistband, the front said Vampire in blood-red while on the back said Hudson in his signature purple. Both were in the same font as the tattoo on his forearm.

Charli sat sideways on his lap on the couch. Ryan, Vinnie, and Thomas were doing press outside the room. He knew that the network camera would eventually come in the last 3 minutes to record his walk-out but for right now he just wanted to focus on his love.

One arm was wrapped around her waist and his hand settled in her lap. His other hand was on her calf, his thumb rubbing small circles. She played with his fingers on her lap. Softly touching the black tape job along his knuckles and wrist. Her head leaning heavily on his naked shoulder.

"Promise me, you won't get too hurt out there." Charli hummed.

"I'll try my best. Hopefully, I can end this in one or two rounds."

"No matter what happens whether you win or lose I am so proud of you. You worked so hard these last two months and you've never been in better shape."

He kissed her temple, "Thank you I couldn't have done it without all of you guys' support."

Thomas knocked and entered. "Network is here, it's time to get you ready."

"Thanks, Thomas."

Getting up, they made their way out of their private room and into the main one. DAZN already had their camera crew rolling. Ryan tied his black gloves on while Vinnie helped him put on his entrance attire.

He would be wearing a long black leather coat with a hood. It was spiked and studded to the max. Studs protruded out of the hood along the perimeter and at his shoulders.

Charli helped adjust the hood and move some of his hair off his forehead.

"I gotta get back to my seat."

"Take security with you."

She nodded, kissing him on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She made her way out with a security officer beside her to help guide her to her friends. The arena was packed for the sold-out event. She sat next to Dixie and her mom.

Heidi leaned over to whisper in her ear, "How are you feeling?"

"Anxious for him. I don't want to see him hurt."