𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿

"So when are you gonna break the news to Thomas that your moving in with me?" Chase asked Vinnie.

The two of them were chilling at his house playing pool. He was leaning on his cue stick waiting for Vinnie to make his shot.

Vinnie had been slowly taking his stuff and transferring it over to an empty bedroom in Chase's house.

A stripe ball made a satisfying thunk as it sank into a corner pocket. "I don't know...I don't think he's gonna take it well especially all the backlash from the show."

"I fucking hate that show."

Vinnie nodded, "I saw your live about it last night. I didn't know they cut so much stuff from you."

"I was disappointed when I watched it."

"I think the real crime is that they didn't show Tammy."

Chase chuckled, "I know! It's crazy. I feel like they just cherry-picked shit to cause the most drama."

"Are you gonna say anything to Thomas about the apartment lease thing?"

Sighing, "I don't even know what to think about that or who's idea it was to lie about it. That whole thing makes me look like an ungrateful asshole."

The slightly younger boy shrugged, "At least you cleared it up, the comments on TikTokInsiders are pretty positive."

"I guess I will have to talk to Thomas eventually. I want to know who added me to the producing credits."

Vinnie sunk the 8 ball in and set his cue stick back up on the rack. "Don't worry about it tonight. I will tell Thomas about moving out and paying for the rest of this month's rent."

Chase nodded, giving him a hug before he left for the night.

liked by 3,039,753 others

tiktokinsiders #vinniehacker is moving out of the hype house

user349 where is he going?

user030 @vinniehacker WHERE R U MOVING???

vinniehacker im moving in with chase and the gang
78,384 likes

     user167 FINALLY

     user465 they're ur real friends anyway and wouldn't care if you streamed all day or not

user474 now can we PLEASE get them their own show and cancel hype house?

user993 sus this comes days after the show

user201 petroleum lost the last person to give his house clout
209 likes

View all 193,039 comments

"How the hell do they find out about this stuff so fast?" Chase asked no one in particular as he scrolls on his phone in bed.

"Is he gonna finish moving all of his stuff in today then?" Charli asked, coming straight from the bathroom.