𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘄𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀

"Coachella! Coachella! Coachella!" Avani and Charli chanted as they headed to the desert. Dixie, Noah, Anthony, and her parents were also with them.

Charli was texting her boyfriend who traveled ahead of time with the rest of the group. They got an amazing house with a pool. She had to arrive separately because of work.

Even though everyone had some brand content to attend they hoped they could still spend the majority of the festival together.

Heidi and Marc decided to get a house close to Chase's so at least Charli can visit and spend time over there without hassle.

"So are you guys gonna match?" Dixie asked her sister.

"No, he won't even tell me, says he wants it to be a surprise."

"He's gotta have a special fit up his sleeve then," Noah added.

They got to the Airbnb, day 1 doesn't start until tomorrow at noon. She planned on going over to Chase's to hang out and maybe swim.

Pretty Boy 🥵 🤍

arrived

awesome u coming over?

30 minutes

cant wait to get my hands on u

is that a promise?

of course
ur gonna be limping tomorrow babygirl
your ass is mine

only my ass?

youre all mine
i just have the urge to stick my finger in that tight little hole as i fuck u on all fours

yummy 😘

Charli knocked on the door by herself, the others decided they too wanted couple alone time at the house.

She was sometimes jealous of the others for how often they got to spend time with their significant others. Whenever her and Chase get together there is always a media frenzy and comments upon comments; mostly good, some bad, and always annoying. It especially annoys her when tabloids make up issues that have nothing to do with them or don't exist to just generate clicks.

Sophia answered the door. "Chad!"

The older girl scoops her up in a hug. "When did you get here?"

"Literally 30 minutes ago."

She grabbed her hand, "Everyone is out back in the pool."

Charli followed her through the house. The noise picked up the closer they got to the glass doors leading to the backyard.

Zoi was talking to Baron near the edge of the pool. Everyone looked to be in their bathing suits.

Charli smirked, stopping Sophia and handing her bag off to her. She ran full speed at the couple making sure to take them with her into the water below.

Zoi, let out a startled scream as did Baron. They each resurfaced; Charli laughing, Zoi and Baron in a state of shock.

"Charles!" Zoi screamed wrapping her arms around her neck.

Baron incased both of them in his arms, planning on dunking them underwater again. "Drown her, drown her!"

Charli continued to laugh and resurfaced again.

"If Chase weren't here I wouldn't let you go but then he would probably punch me."

Chase was sitting on the edge, his legs dipped in. HIs phone was screen down next to him. Even though he had sunglasses on Charli could feel his burning gaze on her.