𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱

"I'm here bitches!" Madi yelled opening the door to the Damelio house. Erika followed in behind her. 

Noah was already sitting on the couch with his luggage. 

Heidi clapped her hands together, "Is everyone packed? We're meeting everyone at the airport to get on the jet." 

"We've been ready Mom," Dixie told her already waiting by the door. 

"Where's Charli? Charli!" Heidi yelled. 

"I'm coming!" Charli hustles down the stairs with her bags packed. 

The family piled into an Uber that took them straight to the hanger. Once there the staff took their bigger bags to load onto the plane. 

Madi whipped out her camera as Avani also arrived at the same time. 

The girls walked up first followed by their parents. 

"The Damelios are here!" Monty exclaimed. 

Addison squealed giving Dixie a tight hug first then Charli. 

"I thought we were running late, where is everybody?" Heidi questioned. 

Sheri sat with Monty at the front, followed by Lucas and Enzo behind them. 

"I just got off the phone with Bryce, him and the boys are on their way now. He said Tayler and them are also on their way." Sheri informed them. 

Chase was in the back, his two hands stretched across the aisle  to lift himself to swing his legs back and forth. 

"What are you doing?" Madi asked him. 

He glanced behind him to see the three girls. "I was bored." His feet hit the ground. "Hey Hottie." 

"Hi Chasey." 

He scooped her up in a big hug where her feet where off the ground. 

"Where are you sitting Chasey?" She giggled. 

Chase pulled her into his seat while Madi and Avani took the two seats behind them. Charli got situated, practically straddling his lap since the seat was big enough. She cupped his face to kiss him. 

"Party's here!" Blake shouted as the rest of the Sway boys boarded. 

"Looks like the party's already started for Huddy and Charli." Kio laughed. 

Chase disconnected their lips to yell back. "Don't be jealous Kio maybe your hand will keep you good company or Blake." 

Kio laughed, covering his face with his hand. 

Blake held out his arms, "Amelie would not be happy." 

The Compound came in moments later. They had to sit in their own seats for takeoff and once they leveled out they were allowed to move around. Madi was passing her camera to different people. 

"It's a fact that my mom likes Chase more than me." Madi spoke into the camera. 

Chase took the camera from her. "Sup fuckers it's Chase and we on the plane." He did his half smile. 

He points the camera down to Charli who was sitting in her seat. "Look how beautiful my girl is." 

Charli waved and smiled. His voice goes soft, "Look at chu, look at chu." She posed cutely. 

The camera cut to Chase sitting and Charli sitting sideways in his lap. Her arm was around his shoulders and her head rested against his. He kissed the corner of her mouth. 

"What's up? You're quite." 

She nuzzled more into his neck and rubbed her sweaterpaw over an eye. "I'm sleepy."