𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲

A/N: Part two is here and way longer than I thought it'll be so...enjoy. 

Thomas swung open the door as Noah and Anthony carried Chase in.

"Holy shit! Chase?!" Alex yelled.

They laid him down on the couch. The disturbance brought some of the other members out. Addison's mouth hung open before rushing over to Charli and holding her as she continued to cry.

"Patty get all the ice packs from the fridge!" Alex told him.

Kouvr took control of the situation as most of the boys paced around in confusion.

"Thomas, help me get his shirt off." She saw that Calvin was looking down over the landing. "Calvin and Michael, get me some towels and bandages!"

Chase groaned as Thomas tried to ease off his ruined dress shirt. Those crowded around winced at the green and yellow bruising around his torso. High on his rib were also some scraps and cuts welling with blood.

Kouvr directed Nick to work on cleaning his hands. He eased off the bloody rings and wiped them carefully with a towel. His knuckles on his right hand were swollen.

Alex was next to Thomas interrogating him. "What the fuck happened?"

"We were talking to Fletcher after we got done with dinner and this group of four guys walk behind us and the first guy slapped Charli's butt."

"Chase absolutely fucking lost it after the guy admitted to it," Noah confessed, he sat on the other couch with Dixie sitting on one of his legs holding a cold compress to his jaw.

"Then the three other guys tried to go after Chase so we had to jump in for our boy." Anthony finished.

"Where are those fuckers now? He needs to be arrested for sexual assault." Tayler scoffed.

Avani replied, "We left them, Chase was more important."

Mia was on her phone, scrolling. "Here Tayler, this is the guy."

"Send that to me too Mia, I'll send it in the Sway group chat for the other guys to be on the lookout," Anthony informed and kissed Avani. "Let me know how he's doing. I'm going to tell Sway what's up."

Addison reached into her back pocket, she handed off Charli to Avani. "Bryce and the boys know. They're gonna go canvas around Boa."

Michael tapped Paper. "Go grab your bat."

"Tell Bryce to look north and west and we'll get south and east." He told Addison.

"Michael..." Alex cautioned.

"What! We need to find that piece of shit tonight! Look what he did to Chase!" He waved to the motionless body on the couch. "He fucking touched a minor! To Charli of all people, that's our kid."

Calvin clapped him on the shoulder. "I'll look out for him."

Paper came back down from his room with two of his bats. "Let's roll muchachos!"

Michael, Calvin, Patty, Paper, Ryland, Angel, and Tayler all went to join the Sway boys in the search for the douche bag.

"Alright, I did all that I can for him," Kouvr announced.

His right hand was wrapped while Nick was sitting on the floor pressing an ice pack against his knuckles. She wrapped his ribs after disinfecting the scrapes and cuts and held a cold compress to his ribs. A small towel was dipped in water and positioned against his lip to stop the bleeding. Butterfly bandages held together with the cut on his temple and another across the bridge of his nose. His face had multiple green bruises that were slowly turning purple; jaw, the apple of his left cheek, and his right eye.