𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗹

⚠️SMUT⚠️

"I can't believe you're here for prom!" Grace squealed.

They were all meeting up at a farmhouse that was popular for high schoolers to take photos at. Charli had already spent a week in her hometown so she could hang out with her friends before they graduated. Even though she officially dropped out of school she was still allowed to attend prom because she's Charli Damelio and asked permission to be there.

Her friend group was massive and they filtered out of the farmhouse once they were ready. Some of the guys began to show up as well. She asked Bryant to fly over to take photos for everyone and be one of her best friends; he agreed.

"I know! I'm glad admin let me." Charli said squeezing the girl.

It's been a while since they've all been together like this.

Jordan stepped out of the house after touching up her makeup, "Char, your dress is beautiful."

She was the only one wearing the color neon yellow. A bold choice and in the past something she wouldn't feel confident enough to pull off.

A hand touched her back, snapping her out of her daze.

"Wow, you look amazing."

Charli cleared her throat, "Thanks, Billy."

Her eyes gave him the once over, making sure her face doesn't betray the emotions she was feeling. His suit looked a tad too big on his shoulders and he was wearing Nike sneakers instead of dress shoes.

"I'm happy you could all make it Mr. and Mrs. Damelio." He greeted her parents, shaking both of their hands.

Marc nodded, "It's an important milestone for anyone and we didn't want her to miss it."

This was her date for prom. Honestly, she was planning on just going stag but her friends all wanted dates so they decided to hook up with Carolina's boyfriend's group. They just so happened to match her up with Billy. They dated for a bit in middle school but she's pretty sure he still has a crush on her this whole time. This past week he had been trying so hard to sit next to her on almost every occasion that they crossed paths.

It was times like these she really missed Chase but he was back in LA working on his album. He wouldn't be able to go anyway because he's not from this school district and they were in fact keeping their relationship a secret.

The only people who know were her family, Avani, the gang, and Bryant. Charli didn't even have the heart to tell Gemma who was her hometown best friend.

They've been keeping it a secret since last April. They didn't want the media to have a say in their relationship this time around. And it was going great in the beginning, however, because they've been so busy they hardly had time for each other. Sure they've seen each other at events loads of times but they couldn't act like a couple.

It's been driving them both insane.

Anyway, Charli's been trying to send Billy signals that she wasn't interested but he hasn't been receiving them all week.

Her mom and dad went off to the side to talk to her friends' parents. She got a text from Bryant saying he would be pulling up any minute.

"Bryant's almost here." She told her friends.

"That's awesome Bryant flew the whole way out here for prom photos," Gemma added.

Charli shrugged, "He's just that great of a friend, he's been taking photos for me since 2019."