𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿

⚠️SMUT⚠️

Charli set up her phone to film a TikTok in Chase's room. He was taking care of something in another part of the house. She wanted to do a dance real quick before he came back.

She always got embarrassed filming dance videos if Chase was in the room. He wouldn't stop staring and half the time ended up distracting her.

Biting her lip, she knew that Chase wouldn't be able to keep his eyes off her if he was here right now and ironically it was his attention she wanted with this TikTok. (start 7:05-7:20)

charlidamelio
any takers? @huddy 83.1k

user103
THE LYRICS

user284
her ass do be looking great tho 12.4k

user691
wait...cherry as in...

user572
i will gladly take a bite of ur cherry 2578

View replies (372)
user303
ummmmmmmm
user444
the only person biting anything is gonna be chase 2893
liked by creator
user971
for the love of god no

"Wow, as soon as I leave you're up to something naughty." Chase tsked, leaning against his door.

He had his phone in his hand with her TikTok playing on repeat.

Charli pouted, "Maybe I just wanted your attention."

He snorted, typing something on his phone. Her own device beeped at receiving a notification on TikTok.

huddy
my favorite taste in world...ig i'll enjoy it rn 69.3k
liked by creator

She lifted her head, biting her lip. Chase had his hands in his pockets with a smirk on his face. He closed the door and it automatically locked.

Her arms crossed over her chest after putting her phone on his desk, "Is that fact?"

He sauntered over and she backed up until her knees hit the bed. Crawling up her body, his nose brushing up her leg and then her sex causing her to gasp. Continuing up her stomach and chest until his face was parallel with hers.

"You're gonna let me have a bite aren't you?" He asked, fake concern laced in his voice.

"Please."

He kissed her temple, slowly moving down her face. His tongue lapped at her throat. Her hands were in his hair, yanking and scratching.

Chase ran his hands under her shirt, pulling it up to expose her stomach which he trailed his tongue down. He circled around her belly button, nibbling causing her to giggle. He smiled, glancing up at her face to watch her expression.

Her breathing picked up when he got closer to her thighs. He slid off her pants and his face now hovered over her covered cunt.

He brazenly licked over it causing her to moan; the cotton sticking to her form. His fingers trailed along her pelvis and rubbed between her thigh gap.

Charli pouted, "You're mean."

He chuckled under his breath, "Why? Am I not touching you like I'm supposed to be?" HIs thumb tucks under her panties. It skimmed over her hole, her juices already wetting the outer lips.