~Chapter 40~

Days passed by. Everyone was happy. Even Dianna. They were all having a great time. Everything was good and Demi and Wilmer’s relationship was perfect at the moment.

It was Christmas eve when things started to turn into bad situations.

“Wilmer, what are you doing?” Demi knocked on the bathroom door. She had been waiting for Wilmer to get out of there for fifteen minutes now. She had to take a shower, put on her dress, do her make up and hair and she only had an hour for that.

“I’m almost done. Chill” Wilmer said from inside. “No, Wilmer, I’m not gonna chill” She almost yelled.

She was stressed because she knew that her whole family was going to be there and she had to pretend that Wilmer was her boyfriend. She was scared that they would know the truth… That they would notice that everything was faked.

Yes, they had been acting like a couple even when no one was looking at them but they had never said that they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend and, although she thought that she didn’t care about that, her heart hurt because of it. She wanted to be his girlfriend, she wanted to be able to call him her man. But she couldn’t and he wasn’t doing anything to make that change.

“What the heck is wrong with you?” He asked, finally leaving the bathroom after Demi had loudly punched the door.

“Nothing” She spat out and locked herself in there.

Wilmer shrugged, rolled his eyes and headed downstairs to see if he could help Dianna and Eddie.

“Hey” A girl said once he reached the kitchen. He had never seen that girl before and he had to admit that she looked hot.

She was wearing a short red dress with a huge cleavage. Her hair was brown, long and wavy.

“Um, hey” He replied, looking at the plates that were placed on the counter. “Who are you?” He asked.

“My name is Patricia. Who are you?”

“I’m Wilmer.”

“And… Um… What are you doing here?” She dangerously came closer to him, moving her hips in a seductive way. “Well… I’m… Demi’s… Um… Boyfriend” It still felt a bit weird to say that.

“Oh” Suddenly, she stepped afterwards. “Demi’s boyfriend. Didn’t know that bitch could actually get a boyfriend” She laughed maliciously.

Her words, somehow, made him angry.

“Well, let me tell you that she’s amazing” Wilmer told her after clearing his throat.

“She’s a stupid bitch” Patricia said before turning around on her heels and leaving.

.

Demi felt the warm water hitting against her skin. It made her relax a bit. But then again, the thought of having her whole family there made her cringe. She hadn’t seem then in awhile and she knew that they didn’t really have a good image of her.