~Chapter 80~

Their tongues played together in the insides of their mouths as her hands were tightly wrapped around his neck and he had his right hand on her waist while his left hand gently caressed her cheek.

The sea was calm and the sun was almost down while Wilmer and Demi enjoyed each other, never wanting to let go.

¨Wil... Wilmer¨ She weakly said as she felt his hand caressing her intimate area. "Yes, baby?" He huskily replied, lightly nibbling on her neck. 

¨Maybe we should... You know... Go to our room¨ Said Demi nearly out of breath.

¨Mmm, why?¨ His fingers were now gently rubbing her.

¨Stop... Wilmer there are people on the beach... They're gonna see us¨ She laughed.

¨So what?¨ 

Demi pushed him away and started to walk towards the seashore.

¨Come with me baby, and next time, get a private beach¨ She winked at him and giggled teasingly.

Wilmer rolled his eyes at her words but couldn't help but let out a laugh.

They both bursted into their hotel room and it didn't take them long to be naked and making love on the king sized bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time flied away as they had a great time and, before they even noticed, they were on their way back home. 

Demi put her head on his shoulder and gently sighed. Wilmer kissed the top of her head and caressed her hair.

"What, baby? Did you like our honeymoon?" He asked with a low voice. Demi sighed again and looked through the plane's window before answering his question.

"I did, babe... Thanks" She weakly smiled as she was really tired. Wilmer smiled back and slowly pressed his lips against hers. 

"I love you" He whispered before she snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

------------------10 years later-----------------

"I'm home!" Luna yelled as the front door closed behind her. She let her bag hit the ground and pulled her long dark hair in a pony tail before entering the kitchen, where Demi was cooking.

"Hey, honey, how was school?" She asked. Luna smiled and sat down. 

"Good" Mumbled the young lady as she took a piece of bread that was on the table and brought it to her mouth. Demi cleaned her hands with a kitchen cloth and walked towards her.

"I'm happy to hear that" She said and kissed the top of her daughter's head.

"So" Demi went back to cooking. "Already thought of what you wanna do for your birthday next week?"

Luna looked down.

"Yeah, well... I thought maybe inviting some friends and..."

Demi looked concerned at her daughter, as she already expected how that sentence was going to end.

"Tom..."

The woman rolled her eyes at the teenager sitting in front of her.

"Look, baby, I won't tell you not to invite him but... Are you sure that's a good idea? Specially after he cheated on you with Lena..."

Luna bit her lower lip.

¨I know mom... But...¨

"Just be careful, yeah? In my opinion, you shouldn't invite him... And... I'm supposing dad will kill him if he enters this house"

Luna laughed. She knew Wilmer would do anything for her, even really hurt that asshole who had broken his little girl's heart a couple of months ago.

"Hey hey heeeey" Heyden exclaimed, rushing into the kitchen with a huge smile on his face and his usual energy. Kyle followed him from behind with a book in his hands.

"Hey babies" Greeted Demi, smiling at her sons.

"Mom! We're not babies anymore..." Said Heyden but still went to kiss her mom.

Demi giggled as she received her son's kiss.

Kyle walked also towards her but his eyes were too focused on his book.

"Hey mommy" He said, never putting his sight away from the words on the pages.

"Hi, sweetie" She kissed his head and laughed.

"Such a nerd" Mumbled Heyden as he sat in front of his older sister.

"Hey, don't call him that" Luna took Kyle by his shoulders and made him sit next to her. "At least he reads, not like you..."

"I read a lot" Heyden laughed as filled his mouth with bread.

"The only thing you do is being stupid"

Kyle, who had now finally put down his book, laughed at his sister's comment.

"You are stupid!" Exclaimed Heyden.

"Luna and Heyden! Enough!" Demi looked a bit annoyed.

Wilmer entered the kitchen. 

"Hello everyone" He greeted and immediately went to wrap his strong arms around Demi's waist and kissed the crook of her neck. "Hey sexy" He whispered in her ear. Demi smiled and turned around to peck his lips.

"Eww, mom, dad, that's disgusting!" Heyden covered his eyes with his hands.

"Oh, look, for one time I agree with you, dummy" Luna laughed.