~Chapter 78~

The air inside the room was very hot. The sunlight penetrated inside through the white curtains and hit Wilmer's recently opened eyes, causing him to groan lightly and quickly closing back his eyes.

He lay on his right side so he was facing the back of the love of his life, Demi.

"My wife..." He whispered to himself, still not being able to believe it. "We're married..." He smiled as his eyes looked at the perfection of her naked body. Using his index finger, he started to draw imaginary hearts on her smooth skin, causing her to shiver.

"Mmm..." He heard her waking up.

"Morning, beautiful" He whispered in her ear before leaving a kiss on her neck. She smiled with her eyes still closed but she soon opened them and turned around to face him.

"Good morning babe" Replayed Demi, looking into his dark brown eyes before snuggling into his chest and letting out a sigh.

He kissed the top of her head.

"We need to leave in an hour if we want to get into the plane" He giggled as she groaned. "Ughh I'm so comfy here with you"

"I know baby, me too but..." He started to talk but his mouth got invaded by Demi's as she started kissing him roughly before pulling away and jumping off the bed.

"Woah Dem, you got some energy inside you this morning, huh?" He laughed while staring at her naked body now standing on the floor.

"Can you tell me where the heck we're going now?" She asked as she put on her bra and panties.

"Mm.. No, I don't think so princess" Answered Wilmer still laying on the bed.

Demi turned around to face him and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Hey don't look at me like that" A laugh escaped his lips once again.

Demi gave him the look and since he laughed again, she ran up to the bed and jumped on his body, straddling him.

"Tell me where we're gonna spend our honeymoon right now" She said, trying to look as serious as possible.

"Mmm... Let me think... Oh shit I don't remember" An innocent smile made its way to his face.

Demi groaned, annoyed. But in a matter of a few seconds, she got an idea so she started to slowly ride him.

"Oh no... I know what you're doing... Stop it" Wilmer begged but it was too late because Demi's movements had already awaken his manhood and was now hard. When she felt it against the fabric of her underwear, she threw her head back and started to laugh loudly.

"Tell me right now" Her brown eyes looked into his.

Wilmer looked away.

"Teeeell meeee" she begged.

Wilmer pushed her away so she was the one laying on the bed and kissed her lips passionately.

"First help me get rid of what you caused" He huskily whispered against her mouth.

"We don't have enough time"

"Trust me. We have" He replied.

She smiled and disappeared between his legs.

-

"I can't believe it! Wilmer!" She yelled at him while he placed their suitcases inside the taxi. Wilmer grinned.

"Wilmer!"

Wilmer winked at her.

"Ugh you're such an asshole" and she sat inside the car with an angry look on her face.

"Baby, come on, don't get mad. I just wanna surprise you" He couldn't help but laugh.

The taxist started the car with an amused look and started driving toward the airport.

"Baby."

Demi looked at him. He smiled.

"I love you"

Demi sighed.

"I love you too"

He took her hand and kissed it.

"We're going to Cancun" He whispered, bringing a huge smile to her face.