~Chapter 25~

“What the hell is wrong with that guy” Josh asked while they walked towards their classrooms.

Demi just shrugged since she wasn’t really paying attention to what Josh was saying. All what she could think about was how Wilmer had reacted to her date with Josh.

“Like, what the fuck? I think he likes you or something” He kept talking. “What do you think?” He asked her then.

But she was still in her own little wonderland.

“Demi?”

“Ah, yeah?” She looked at him as two red shades invaded her cheeks because she had been imagining herself kissing Wilmer and she felt a bit ashamed for her thoughts.

“Do you think that Wilmer likes you?” Josh talked. Demi shrugged again. “Um… I don’t think so” But inside her, everything was dancing around because she knew that there was a possibility that Wilmer would like her and it made her so happy.

“Well, I do think so and you must know that I like you more than I’ve liked any other woman”

Demi’s jaw dropped.

“Josh…” She started.

“I won’t let that stupid Wilmer guy get in between us”

She swallowed.

“Josh I…” She wanted to tell him that she didn’t like him back but she didn’t have time because Josh placed his hands on her cheeks and brought her into a kiss.

At first, she tried to push him away but then she saw Wilmer and decided to play a bit with him so she wrapped her arms around Josh’s neck and kissed him back.

Wilmer’s eyes widened at the view and, as angriness took a important place in his mind, he walked away towards his bureau. He had to write that freaking rule as soon as possible.

Demi pulled away with a little smile on her lips as she imagined a jealous Wilmer.

But Josh misunderstood that smile and thought that she had liked the kiss.

“So… Judging by that smile, I’d say you like me back” He winked at her and as soon as everything took place in her brain the smile disappeared quickly.

“Wait… What? No, Josh, I…”

“Come on, stop pretending, Demi. We both know that we’re meant for each other. I have to go now, my princess, see you later” He pecked her lips before she could even say anything and left.

She rolled her eyes and sat down on the bench behind her.

“What an annoying jerk” She whispered under her breath, hating on Josh.

“Demi!” She looked up and saw Luna running up to her. Quickly, she got up to receive the girl in her arms. “Luna, sweetie, what are you doing here? You should be in class… And so should I…” Luna giggled and took her hand. “Okay, let’s go” She added.