~Chapter 45~

Although she had told him she did forgive him, something inside her was hurting badly. Demi sat down on her bed in her old bedroom, staring at the dolls Luna had left on the ground. Wilmer wasn´t there with her, he was playing with Luna. The rest of the family was downstairs too.

Somehow, she didn´t want to be mad at Wilmer. Yes, she knew he had messed up but she loved him so much that she didn´t want to lose him. There where times, like the one she was living now, that she asked herself if he really did love her. Maybe he was just using her because he needed a mom for his daughter Luna.

A sigh escaped her lips as the tears wanted to get out of her eyes to roll down her face but they couldn´t for a strange reason so she just stared blankly at the wall, without knowing how to react or what to think, or even how to feel.

The only think she knew was that she didn´t want to lose him. She needed him by her side.

But the image of Wilmer cheating on her was killing her inside, it was like her heart was breaking slowly but surely and very painfully.

Three knocks on the door caused her to escape from her thoughts and come back to real world.

"Hey. sis, I knew you were here" Dallas came into the room with a worried look on her face. 

"Dallas, you came" Demi was surprised, she didn´t expect her sister to be there. "Yeah, just arrived. Your boyfriend told me you were upstairs. He said you didn´t feel really well."

Demi slet out another sigh. 

"Are you sick?" Dallas asked as she sat down next to her younger sibling.

"Not really... It´s just that..."

Did she have to tell her? She wanted to let it out, she needed to talk to someone.

"Hey, what´s wrong?" Dallas was probably the one who knew Demi the most. At the end of the day, she was her sister.

"I..." Demi seemed to strugle with getting the words out of her throat.

"Tell me"

Demi took a deep breath.

"Wilmer and I... We were just pretending we were a couple. We were not together when we got here."

"Oh... Um... Why?"

"Mostly because of mom but, anyways, that´s not relevant right now. We are now together... But he cheated on me with Patricia. She kissed him, he kissed back but then told me about it..."

Dallas looked at her sister, expecting her to keep talking.

"And I forgave him"

"Really?"