~Chapter 11~

So she crawled towards him and, not much later, she was in his arms. He rubbed her back up and down as she rested her head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

Demi could feel how he smiled against her hair before placing there a little kiss.

“This feels nice” She laughed a bit.

“Yeah”

She looked up at him and he was smiling at her.

“You know what?”

“Tell me”

“I think you’re really beautiful” He chuckled.

She would’ve blushed really hard but, since alcohol was too into her, she couldn’t be herself and just winked at him before pressing her lips against his.

Her arms quickly wrapped around his neck as he ran his fingers through her long, soft, brown locks of hair.

She moaned into his mouth when he made her sit on him while their tongues fought for dominance.

Wilmer won and with that, he lay her down on the couch and carefully straddled her. His hands got rid of her jacket and threw it somewhere around the room.

His mouth was on her neck, nibbling, kissing and sucking there, quickly leaving there his mark as quiet moans left her lips.

She managed to unblock his belt and then take off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. The tips of her fingers slowly and lightly caressed his cock, quickly making it get hard and erected. She smirked.

Their lips touched and he started to make her pajama pants fall down her legs.

They both sat up, breaking the kiss. Their eyes met for some brief seconds. She took off her shirt, never breaking eye contact.

His fingers went to unblock her bra and then make it hit the ground.

The sight of her perfect breasts only caused him to desire her even more. Wilmer took her breasts in his hands and gently massaged them, causing more moans to escape her mouth. Her sweet moans were like music to his ears. He loved it.

She threw her head back when he started to kiss her boobs. His tongue twirled around her hardened nipples.

Her eyes looked into his and she took off his shirt, revealing his naked chest.

His muscles were perfectly tanned and, soon, she found herself running her hands through his chest.

Suddenly, they stopped.

“Let’s go to bed” He whispered. She smiled and, with that, he carried her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as he brought her to the bed where he lay her down.