~Chapter 83~ (Final Chapter)

Wilmer ran into the room just to see Tom on top of his daughter.

“Oh now you´ve gone too far” Said an angry Demi as Wilmer ran towards them and threw the guy to the floor in a matter of a second.

“Go or I swear I´ll call the cops” Wilmer warned the guy.

“Tom.” Luna got up, getting her strength from somewhere in her soul. She walked towards him.

“It´s over. Don´t call me ever again.” She said, and even if her tears were
fighting to get out of her eyes and roll down her cheeks, she held them in and walked towards her mother who warmly wrapped her into her loving arms as Wilmer walked the guy towards the door, where they were
alone.

“Before you leave” He said. Tom looked at him. “Don´t you ever come close to my daughter or I swear I´ll kill you. And don´t take this lightly, my friend. I will find you and I will make sure you ache before I take your life away from you” He coldly talked to the guy, who just let out a weak

“Whatever”, turned around and left the house Wilmer and Demi had bought together ten years ago. He closed the door to find Demi and Luna behind him.

“That was a bit too much, dad” Said Luna, and though her cheeks were covered with tears, she
smiled and went towards her dad to hug him.

"Maybe" He giggled lightly against his daughter's hair.

Demi looked at them as her heart melted inside of her.

“Dad, I´m so so sorry” She pulled away and looked at them both. “Thank you so much for raising me like you did. If it wasn´t for all the countless times you told me how worthy I am… I wouldn´t have been able to break up with him. Though I think I love him, I want to get over it. I deserve much better.”

“You do” Demi said and hugged her tightly. “I´m so glad you realize this” She added. “And, like we always do, we will help you through this”

Wilmer sighed and joined the hug, placing a kiss on his daughter´s head.

“I love you both so much.” He said, and as they hugged he couldn´t help but think about Christina, it had been twelve years already since she had left them and he tried to imagine how his life would have been if she hadn´t died. He´d probably never end up with Demi and the twins wouldn´t exist and… Just thinking about it made him sad. If someone would have told him back when he was depressed about his wife´s loss, that he would end up with the love of his life, his beloved Luna and the twins, and that he would be that happy, he would never believe it.
Yet there they were, into each others embrace as two amazing boys slept in their room.

He opened his eyes just to meet with Demi´s. She was giving him a smile and he knew how much love she felt for him, as he did for her.

“I´m tired” Luna said, breaking the hug as she yawned. “I´ll be heading to bed” She added, before kissing them and leaving.

“We should too” Wilmer said, taking his wife´s hand in his. Demi smiled yet she had other ideas in mind.

“Don´t wanna take some fresh air?”
Wilmer laughed, Demi always had crazy ideas.

Hand in hand, they walked outside and Demi walked out of her slippers so her bare feet could feel the lightly wet grass underneath her. Wilmer imitated her and they walked like that for a bit, through their big backyard.

“Wilmer?” Her voice made him look at her. God, she looked even more beautiful underneath the moon light.

“Tell me, my love” He whispered. Demi put the side of her face on his chest, hearing his heartbeat, as she wrapped her arms tightly around him.

“I love you” She whispered.

“Sorry, what?” Wilmer pretended he hadn´t heard her. Demi giggled. “I love you” She repeated, this time a bit louder and looking at him.

“Sorry, Miss Lovato, I can´t quite hear what you´re saying” He said though the way he smirked at her told her that he was teasing her.

“I FUCKING LOVE YOU, WILMER VALDERRAMA!” She yelled, following her words with one of her huge laughters. Wilmer laughed too and placed his hands on her waist only to lift her up and placed her on his shoulder.

“I FUCKING LOVE YOU TOO, DEMETRIA LOVATO” He said and gently placed her on the cold
grass as he put himself carefully on top of her. Their faces where just inches from one another as their eyes locked. Demi´s cold fingertips caressed his beautiful lips as her eyes traveled from his eyes to were her fingertips were. Slowly, their faces got even closer and soon Demi captured his lips with hers as he kissed her back while only the moon was being witness of how much they loved each other and how much time they still had together.

Only the future knew how Luna would grow up to be a very succesful lawyer, helping lots of people, and how Demi would continue being a music teacher in the closest school, since that was what she always loved, and Wilmer would end up working in a bookstore. The twins would always
be very different from one another, Heyden, after trying many things, would end up designing video games while Kyle became a writer, not very successful, but he always enjoyed his job. And soon Wilmer and Demi would be grandparents, Luna had gotten married to Kevin and had a
little boy named Daniel. And then Kyle would have twin girls while Heyden never really wanted to commit to that kind of stuff.

Wilmer and Demi finally got what they always wanted, to grow up together surrounded by their
families as everything finally had fallen in place.

____________________________________

Okay so that's it. I feel kinda sad ending this story after such a long time but it was much needed🌻.
I want to thank all of you for reading, commenting and voting, it means a lot to me and I truly hope you like how this ended.

I have to admit that writing these last chapters caused my dilmer inspiration to come back and I may or may not have started writing a new fic...
Anyways, I think I will upload it as soon as I finish my exams (July 16th) so stay tuned if you want to keep reading stuff from me and if you don't, it's fine, at the end of the day you've already beared enough with me so, once again, thank you so much💚
Xox.

____________________________________
Edit:
My new dilmer story "For the man that left my bed" is up and it would mean a lot if you check it out😊