~Chapter 74~

"Baby?" Her voice was as relaxed as her as she lay in his arms with their legs intertwined.

"Yeah?" He kissed the top of her head and sighed happily.

"I love you so much" She said, whispering as she started drawing imaginary circles on his chest and placing soft kisses on it.

"I love you too, babe" He replied and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of having the woman if his life in his arms. "I can't wait until I can call you my wife" He added calmly.

Her brown eyes looked up at him as a smile came to her lips.

"And I can't wait to call you my husband" She giggled and brought their lips together into a lovely kiss.

"Mm... Are we gonna stay here for the night?" She whispered after the kiss, their lips still very close.

"If you want to"

Demi just closed her eyes and felt how he kissed her lips one more time before they both fell asleep into each others embrace.

~

Wilmer couldn't help but let out a giggle as he looked at her.

The morning light had already came into the room.

Demi was smiling in her sleep and just looked so innocent and beautiful. Wilmer slowly and carefully caressed her cheek, admiring her wonderful beauty.

"Mmm?" Her eyes opened slowly and she had to rub them to adjust herself to the light.

"Good morning, my angel" He said with a smile, his eyes never leaving her.

"Morning..." She whispered and snuggled into his chest as a little yawn escaped her mouth.

"Last night was awesome" He whispered into her ear while he wrapped his strong arms around her and brought her body even closer to his.

"Totally" She giggled as two red shades covered her cheeks only at the thought of everything they'd done the night before.

"We should go back home" She added, suddendly thinking about her kids.

"Yeah..." Wilmer sighed but the smile she was giving him gave him the strength he needed and, in a matter of seconds, he left the bed.

He walked towards her and took her in his arms, lifting her off the ground.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" She laughed, surprised.

"You and me are gonna take a shower together" He replied and carried her bridal style toward the bathroom.

~

"Mommy! Daddy!" Luna ran up to her parents as soon as they entered the house.
Dallas just sat there giggling at the little family.

"Hey love birds, how was your night?" She winked at the couple while Demi took Heyden out of her arms as Wilmer took care of Kyle.

"Very good..." Demi's cheeks turned red as the memories from last night hit her.

"I would say it was perfect" Added Wilmer placing a kiss on his son's little head.

"Did you have fun with auntie Dallas?" Demi asked Luna, who nodded her head excitedly.

"Yes, I wish she could come over more often"

Dallas laughed and hugged the cute little girl.

"I will when these two go on honeymoon" She laughed again.

Luna gasped.

"What is that?" She asked.

"A trip people do when they get married" Explained Dallas.

"Are you..." Luna looked at Demi and Wilmer. "Are you going to marry?"

Luna's eyes got larger as she spoke those words. Wilmer giggled and Dallas had to take Kyle in her arms so Wilmer could go down on his knees to talk with Luna.

"Yes baby, me and Demi are getting married very soon"

(HEEEY GUYYS! I'M BACK!! I know you might want to kill me for taking this long and only uploading this short and trashy chapter but I swear I had a crazy month full of exams and I'm SO tired :(
I hope you understand and I really hope to upload another chapter soon ;)
Thanks for reading! Xox)