~Chapter 50~

Demi stopped walking in front of Wilmer's door with Luna by her side.

"Demi... I don't wanna go back to dad" The little girl muttered all of a sudden, causing Demi not to knock on the door.

"What? Why baby?" She went down on her knees and placed her hands on Luna's shoulders to comfort her.

"He sometimes gets stressed and nervous because I don't talk to him" Luna looked down. "Aw honey, do you want me to talk to him so he stays calm"

"I want you to stay over the night" She whispered, still looking down.

"Luna I..." Demi sighed. "I can't"

"But you should try to talk to him... I know that what you saw was not very normal but I swear to God that it has a reason" Demi explained, lifting up Luna's chin so she could look into her eyes.

"Please stay" Luna murmured one more time before Demi stood up and knocked on the door.

"Oh... Hey" Wilmer said as soon as he'd opened the door.

"Hey..." Demi said, getting lost inside his eyes but, soon, she obliged herself to find her way back to real world. "Luna's here" She added, gently pushing Luna into the room. "And I want to talk to you about something' Demi said then.

Wilmer nodded while Luna already disappeared into her room.

"So..." Demi said as soon as they reached the living room. Memories came back to Demi's mind so she shook her head to not to drown into them.

"Sit down, please" He said. "Want something to drink?"

"No" She replied while taking a seat on the couch. He sat in front of her.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked. "About Luna"

"Okay..."

"You should not get stressed when Luna doesn't talk to you. You have to take this patientally or she won't recover.  I know it's hard for you but it is also hard for Luna and you have to understand it" Demi explained.

Wilmer nodded his head.

"I... I know"

"And what she saw you doing with that bitch... I mean Patricia... is not easy to take a place in her mind. She does not understand and I think she feels like you betrayed her" Demi looked down at her hand, the ones who rested on her legs.

"I'm really sorry about that... I wish I hadn't done it"

"But you did" her voice cracked at the end and he noticed it.

"I'm so sorry... But I understand that you both hate me now... I also hate myself..."

Demi looked at him and noticed how broken he actually was. But so was her heart and Luna's heart too.

"I don't know what to do, Demi..." He whispered, looking down as he fought thee tears away. He heard her sighing.

"Talk to Luna, try to fix her"

"What about you?" He looked at her, putting his hopes slightly up.

"I'm going to leave as soon as Luna's okay" She replied coldly, trying to hide any sign of feelings and emotions.

"Please don't do that. I love you Demi." He stood up and got closer to her.

"No Wilmer please don't make this more difficult than it already is" She begged as she closed her eyes already feeling the tears approaching.

Suddenly, she felt his hand on hers but she quickly took hers away and opened her eyes. His hands moved to her face as he caressed her cheek with her thumb.

"What the heck are you..." She was cut off by his lips on hers.

A tear rolled down her cheek as she kissed him back, feeling all the love she had been missing.

His tongue made its way into her mouth and soon found itself playing with hers.

She moved her hands towards his neck and wrapped her arms around it as they intensified the kiss.

"I love you Demi" He whispered in between the kiss while he made her stand up.

They stepped afterwards, never breaking the kiss, until he fell onto the couch and she placed herself on top of him,  too drowned into passion to realise what she was actually doing.

His hands were firmly placed on her waist as she had hers on his face, kissing his lips anxiously as if she needed his kisses to survive. Same thing happened to him.

"I love you..." He repeated and she felt his hot breath against her half opened mouth.

Demi stared into his eyes.

"I shouldn't be doing this Wilmer... I'm supposed to be mad at you" She whispered as her eyes travelled from his eyes to his lips.

"But..." He caressed her cheek and then pushed a hair lock behind her ear.

"No... Wilmer... You hurt me badly... I... I really can't do this..." Two tears left her eyes while she stood up from his lap and adjusted her clothes.

He sighed and looked down.

"Remember what I told you about Luna, okay?" She wiped her tears away.

He just nodded his head.

"Bye" Muttered Demi before walking away.