~Chapter 16~

Demi entered the music classroom. The kids hadn’t arrived yet and she felt happy with herself since she wasn’t late this time and she felt proud of it.

“Good morning, Miss Demi” Some kids entered the place and took their place while they giggled and laughed.

Soon, everyone was in the class. Luna flashed a little smile toward her and she gladly smiled back.

“So… Do you guys think this class needs a makeover?” She asked.

They all nodded their head and started to cheer.

“Yeah, I think that too” She sighed and sat down as she started the lesson.

~~

The bell rang and the kids started to rush outside after saying goodbye to their teacher.

“Demi… I want to say thanks for the doll” Luna shyly said to her.

Demi smiled at her and caressed her cheek.

“You’re welcome, baby girl. Did you like the doll?”

“Yes, I did” Luna said. “I’m happy then” Demi replied. Luna smiled and then left the classroom without adding anything else.

Demi grabbed her phone and called Nick.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Nick, it’s Demi”

“Oh, hey Dem, how are you?”

“I’m good, how are you?”

“I’m fine” He let out a little giggle.

“I need your help” She said with a smile. “Anything for you, my friend”

After talking to Nick, she called some workers and, soon, she had everything sorted out and she couldn’t feel happier.

Some knocks were heard on the door.

“Come in”

Stephanie entered the room and smiled at Demi.

“Hey there, how are you doing?” Steph asked, coming closer to the music teacher, who smiled back.

“Hey, Steph, I’m pretty good, how are you?”

“Woah, I can see you’re in a great mood, why’s that?”

Demi giggled a bit before answering Stephanie’s question.