~Chapter 33~

<<<<<<Heyy guyyys!!!! Thanks for all the sweet comments. I wanted to reply to them but I was busy because of some personal issues going on buuuuuuuuut yeah. Thank you all so much for the votes. I never expected to have over 100 votes. It’s insane. I really didn’t expect this. So thank you sooo much!!! <3 >>>>>>>

Her cold hands were around her cup of coffee, causing a comfortable warmness to run into her veins as her mind was somewhere else than her body.

Although Wilmer was dying to ask her what she was thinking about, something told him to let her stay in her own world so he just focused in feeding his girl, who had just woken up and didn’t really feel into having breakfast. He felt a bit sorry about how he had teased Demi in the car but he just couldn’t help it.

What he didn’t like was the way she was now denying her feelings towards him. He knew that he loved her, he knew that he had fallen for him but he didn’t want to fight for it. He had hoped that she would do that. That she would fight for their love or whatever was going on between them.

His brown eyes looked up and, accidentally met hers since she had been watching how he played with the spoon while he was thinking.

Demi quickly looked away and a uncomfortable silence fell upon them. Even Luna didn’t seem to have anything in mind to say. She was too busy drawing on some piece of paper that Demi had given her so she wouldn’t get bored.

“So…” She cleared her troath and sipped some coffee before carefully looking at his face, not really wanting to meet his eyes again.

“Nice coffee don’t you think?” He awkwardly commented as he also took a sip of his coffee. She nodded while her mind couldn’t understand why they were having so much trouble in talking to each other. She guessed she was embarrassed because of what had happened in the car.

“Shall we head back to the car?” He said once they finished their coffees.

“Yeah. Let me pay first”

“No, you don’t have to. I payed when I ordered”  He told her and winked at her.

She mentally praised herself when she managed not to blush at his wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They spent the next hours in the car until they finally reached Texas.

She stopped the car and sighed. Luna was asleep again since it was pretty late in the night now.

“Dem, you okay?” He asked her since she was seeming to have a anxiety attack.

“Yeah yeah” She nervously spoke as she breathed in and out. “I just… What if this is not a good idea? Oh my God, Wilmer I’m so scared I…” Demi couldn’t hold it in anymore and she burst out crying.