~Chapter 64~

The sound of crying woke them up at 3 am.

"Wilmer, go look what's up" Demi grunted, hiding her face in her pillow as she felt how the babies inside her started to move.

"She'll shut up soon" He mumbled, too lazy and sleepy to move.

"Come on babe, there must be something wrong. She never cries like this. Maybe a nightmare?" She sat up and caressed her belly as her babies had started to move without control now.

"Mmm no..." He grunted huskily and turned around so he didn't have to face her.

"Come on" She gave him a light kick with her foot under the covers.

"Fine" He finally sighed and stood up.

"Thanks" She smiled and blew him a kiss before trying to go back to sleep.

_

"Luna baby what's wrong?" He turned on the light and sat down next to his crying daughter on the bed.

"I..." She wiped her tears away as she moved onto his lap. "I had a nightmare" She cried so he hugged her.

"Oh baby... Calm down it was just a nightmare, nothing more."

"But it was scary"

"Wanna tell me about it?" He asked, lightly patting her back to comfort her.

"Monsters"

"Monsters aren't real, princess" Explained Wilmer and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Check under the bed?"

He smiled at her and placed her carefully on the bed before checking under it.

"Nothing here, nothing there" He said.

"And in the closet?"

Wilmer walked over there and also checked.

"Nope. No monsters" He announced with a smile while he looked at the little girl sitting on the bed with pink pajamas.

"Daddy stay here with me... I'm scared" She looked down, ashamed.

He sighed and ended up walking over there and laying on the bed with his girl in his strong arms.

Luna snuggled into her dad's chest.

"I love you daddy" She whispered before closing her eyes.

Wilmer smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too. More than you can imagine." He said as he continued looking at her thinking about how precious she was and how much she looked like Christina.

Christina.

Oh boy how did he miss her. But he had to think about the future. Demi and his future two little babies. And Luna. Everything was perfect now and he was sure that Christina would like it like this, she wouldn't want to see them sad and Demi was their happiness.

_

She opened her eyes a few hours later.

"Shit" She mumbled as she remembered she was going to a parent counselling with Karen at ten and she had overslept, leaving her with only 30 minutes to get ready.

She got out of the bed, which had became almost a war with her eight month old belly.

She moved towards the bathroom and got into a shower. Then she got dressed and fixed her hair and make up.

When she looked back at the bed she noticed that Wilmer was not there.

Weird, she thought and went to check on Luna.

Her heart melted when she saw Wilmer laying there with Luna in his arms and she could not help but let out a little laugh as Wilmer was too big for that little bed.

"Wil, babe?" She lightly moved him to wake him up.

Slowly he opened up his eyes.

"Hey honey" He mumbled half asleep.

"I'm leaving, remember? Parent counselling with Karen"

"Oh yeah. Have fun. Love you"

She smiled and pecked his lips and left after kissing Luna's forehead.