~Chapter 63~

Luna and Wilmer entered the room quietly, walking carefully with Demi's breakfast in their hands.

Luna climbed on the bed and crawled towards the pregnant woman sleeping on it.

"Mommy" Luna whispered in her ear.

"Mmm..." Demi continued to sleep after scrunching up her nose.

Luna looked at her father, helpless.

"Demi, babe wake up" Wilmer said, placing the breakfast on the bedside table.

"Mmm... No" The husk in her voice was clear and it made him giggle.

He put his lips near her neck.

"Babe... Wake up" He whispered against her skin, sending shivers down her spine.

Demi grunted.

He kissed her neck, tickling her with his beard.

"Wilmer..." She whined and ended up opening her eyes and sitting up as her eyes tried to adjust to the light.

"Good morning mommy!" Luna exclaimed before kissing her cheek and then put her cheek against Demi's bump.

"Good morning babies" She said then, causing her parents to giggle.

"We made you breakfast" announced Wilmer.

Luna nodded her head energetically.

"Aw thank you, you are going to turn me into a spoiled brat" She giggled.

"Oh aren't you that already?" Wilmer asked, joking.

"Shut up" Demi laughed and started to eat her breakfast, sharing it with Wilmer and Luna.

"Mommy do you know what we're doing today?" Luna asked, excited as a little smile went to her lips.

"Mm... No" Demi looked confused at Luna and then at Wilmer.

"So you've forgotten" Wilmer laughed.

"What? Tell me!" Demi whined like a four year old, which made Luna and Wilmer giggle.

"Today, Demi, we are going to buy stuff for our two little babies" Said Wilmer giving Demi's cheek a gentle caress.

----

"Oh look how lovely this is!" Demi exclaimed, looking at some baby clothes. Wilmer wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"I know, right?" He said and gently took it out of her hands to take a closer look of it.

"Demi!" Jason came towards them.

Wilmer rolled his eyes.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Demi asked but then she saw his wife walking behind him with a bump a bit bigger than hers.

"Oh, hello I'm Demi." She introduced herself. The woman smiled, she was blonde and her eyes were big and brown.

"Karen. Nice to meet you, Jason talks a lot about you" She said, taking Demi's hand and kindly shaking it.

"Hi, I'm Wilmer"

"Hey"

"And this is Luna" Wilmer took his daughter in his arms.

"Hey there little one"

"So... Shopping for the baby?" Jason asked, wrapping his arm around his wife.

"Yeah, for the babies actually"

"Oh my God, you're having twins!" Karen was excited now.

Demi laughed.

"Yeah" Wilmer said also laughing.

"Congrats, we're having a boy" Karen explained placing her hands on her belly and sighing happily.

"Also congrats" Demi and Wilmer said at the same time.

They continued shopping together which ended up being really fun.

"Daddy did you and my mommy do this when I was in her belly?" Asked Luna when Demi and Karen talked about their preganancies and Jason had gone to the toilet.

"Yes, princess" Wilmer kneeled down in front of her and caressed her cheek with love. "I miss her dad" She whispered, suddenly sad.

"Me too baby but we've got to move on and, hey, the future seems pretty good, don't you think?"

Luna nodded her head.

"What about getting some ice cream?" He suggested, making her squeal 'yes' in excitement.

A/N:

{Hey! I need your help guys: I can't decide the gender of the babies and their names so I'm asking you to tell me if you want:
* two boys,
*two girls,
*or a boy and a girl

and please tell me some cool names for them :D Pleaaaseeee.
I'll write what you tell me down and ask my little sister who can't read to randomly pick the names.
It would mean a lot if you helped me
:) :) :)
Xoxoxoxxx ❤❤}