~Chapter 14~

Wilmer walked towards Demi’s room. He was actually a bit annoyed because his sister had left Luna with Demi without even asking it to him.

He did not really know why he hated Demi. He didn’t even know if he hated her…

Nervously, he knocked on the door like five times before Demi opened the door for him while letting out a yawn.

She was wearing pink pajamas and he couldn’t help but think she looked really cute.

“Oh… Hey, Wil-Wil-Wilmer” She stuttered nervously, causing him to raise an eyebrow at her.

“Um… Hello. Where’s my daughter?” He coldly asked, immediately entering the room like it was his.

She closed the door and walked towards the bed where Luna was sleeping. But on her way towards there, she accidentally dropped a vase which broke down into millions of pieces.

“Shit” Demi cursed under her breath and quickly went on her knees to clean the mess she had just made.

She was really nervous. Wilmer being there after what they had done together made her nervous. When she looked at him she could still feel how his hands caressed her naked body even though those memories where very blurry.

“Gosh, you’re so clumsy” He chuckled, making her even more nervous.

“Shut up” She mumbled, speeding her actions.

“I don’t wanna shut up”

She rolled her eyes and then she accidentally cutted her hand with the broken glass.

“Fuck” She cursed again as the blood started to stream down her arm.

“Like I said: Clumsy” He laughed. Demi gave him one death glare.

He goes down onto his knees and grabs her hand to see the cut.

When they touch each others’ skin, they both feel something inside them. Like something magical,

The butterflies inside their stomach woke up and started to fly around.

Their eyes met and they keep looking into each others’ eyes but then Wilmer quickly looks away and Demi looks down as two red shades invade her cheeks.

“Come with me… I know how to handle this” He whispered gently and carefully took her to the bathroom.

She wanted to push him away and tell him she also could handle this but it felt too good to be there with him that she let it slip by.

He gently cleaned her cut. While he’s doing that, Demi can’t help but stare at him. She wanted to kiss his lips so badly…

Wilmer looked up and noticed her staring at him. Demi quickly lokoed away blushing again, this time even harder.

He smirked a bit.

“There you go” Wilmer mumbled, finishing his work.

“Um… Thanks, Wilmer…” She sighed and stood up. Their eyes met again. He brought his hand closer to her face and caressed her cheek. “Let me help you clean the mess, okay?”

She nodded her head and walked towards the broken vase.

Together and in silence, they cleaned it up and when they finished, they smiled at each other.

“Thank you” Demi thanked him and when he smiled at her again, she wondered why he was being so nice to her.

“No problem… Did Luna behave well?”

“Yes, actually she has been talking to me all the time. It was awesome. I love that little girl” Demi answered, looking at the little girl on the bed.

“Oh, really?” He was surprised.

“Yeah”

Without saying a word, he walked towards Luna and took her in his arms.

“I think it’s time to go. Bye.” He went back to his cold talking and left the room.

She sighed, confused and sat down on the bed, rubbing her face.