~Chapter 61~

They entered what was going to be their new house. It wasn´t too big but just enough for their growing family.

Luna was the first one to enter the house once Wilmer opened the wooden door with the key.

“I love it already” the little girl squealed happily as she ran around, exploring what she would call home.

Demi´s hand soon found Wilmer´s as heir fingers intertwined, perfectly fitting in one another. Wilmer´s dark eyes looked for her chocolate ones and they smiled at each other as they followed their little girl.

“Mommy, daddy, where´s my room?” She asked as they walked upstairs.

“Right here, baby” Replied Wilmer pointing at the nearest door. Luna opened that door and was
soon in a pink room that they had already prepared for her.

It was packed with toys, which she loved, and there were plenty of posters and a picture of her mom, as well as a picture of Luna, Demi and Wilmer with big smiles on their faces.

Luna threw herself on her bed and sighed happily.

“Ahhh, I love this” She said as she closed her eyes. Demi smiled and got closer to the girl.

“I´m happy to hear that, sweetie, your dad and I put a whole lot of work into this.” She said, rubbing her belly up and down.

“That´s right” Added Wilmer, wrapping an arm around Demi´s waist.

“Well, I love it so, so much, thank you” Her big brown eyes were now staring at them as she got up on top of her bed. She started to jump as she giggled, then she jumped off the bed and started to look around her new room, discovering all the fun stuff her parents had put there for her. Plenty of board games, dolls… Just everything a little girl could dream of.
And since Luna seemed too
occupied with that, Wilmer and Demi went to check the rest of the house on their own.

Not too much later, and when they were already kind of installed, Wilmer was preparing dinner as
Demi and Luna watched a movie.

Suddenly, the door bell rang so Demi went to open it just to see a
guy there that was very familiar to her.

“Oh my God this cannot be true!” The guy said holding what seemed to be a welcome cake.

“Jason?” Demi was shocked. Wilmer appeared behind her and greeted the guy.

“Demi, wow, this world is so small” He laughed as he greeted the both of them. “I´m here to give
you guys this cake to welcome you to the neighborhood and never in a thousand years would I have
guessed that I would find you here.”

“I´m still shocked” Laughed Demi as she invited him to get inside.

“Um... Is anyone going to tell me what´s going on?” A confused Wilmer asked. They both laughed
at his reaction.

“Wilmer, this is Jason, my ex boyfriend. He was actually my very first boyfriend.” She explained as
Jason nodded his head. “And Jason, this is Wilmer, my current boyfriend and future dad of the two
babies inside of me."

“Oh Gosh, I guessed you were pregnant but didn´t want to ask in fear of being rude or something”
He said. “Well, congrats to you two then. And nice to meet you, Wilmer” They shook each others
hand.

“Thanks, man” Said Wilmer with a proud smile on his lips. “I gotta go finish dinner, also thanks for
the cake” Added the man, taking the cake Jason was offering him, then he gave Demi a brief kiss on the cheek and disappeared into the kitchen.

Demi and Jason went to the living room where Luna hid behind Demi, getting shy.

“Aw, baby, don´t be shy. Jason, this gorgeous girl is Luna” She introduced them.

“Hey there” Jason said. Luna gave him a shy smile before running away after his dad in the kitchen.

Demi laughed at her actions.
“Mmhm, I see you two have been busy” Said Jason, smirking at Demi, who laughed at his words.

“Luna´s only Wilmer´s biological daughter but I love her like my own.” She explained as they both
sat down on the couch.