~Chapter 75~

"Yes baby, me and Demi are getting married very soon" Said Wilmer.

A smile slowly but surely came to Luna's face before she hugged them.

"Yay!! That's amazing!!!" She cheered happily.

"Aw baby I'm glad you like the news" Said Demi as she went on her knees to kiss Luna's forehead.

"I love you so much, little girl" Added Demi. Luna smiled at her and hugged her tightly. "I love you too, mommy"

---------
"Are you sure about this?" Asked Demi from behind the curtain.

"Yes, girl! Come out already!" Yelled Dallas as she was getting too anxious and excited.

Slowly, Demi came out and Dallas eyes became bigger as she admired her sister.

The white wedding dress hugged her curves, fitting her body perfectly.

"Oh Lord..." Dallas got up and walked up to her. "Dem, I know this is the first dress you're trying on but... I think it's the one, baby" She said, looking her in the eye.

Demi looked down.

"You think?"

"Demi..." Dallas took her younger sister's hand and led her toward the mirror and made her look at her own reflection. "Look at you" She said.

"Dall... I..."

"Shh... You can try other dresses on of you want to but I'm telling you this one is perfect"

Demi sighed.

"You're gorgeous, honey" Dallas said.

"Thank you sis" Demi smiled and took another look of herself. "I like this dress" she smiled. "It's perfect"

"You can try other ones if you want to"

"No. You're right, this one is the dress." She smiled and Dallas went to hug her as she was getting emotional.

"Gosh my little sister is getting married! I can't believe it!" Dallas wiped her tears off.

Demi laughed.

"And before me!" Dallas also laughed as the tears of joy rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey! Stop crying right now!" Laughed Demi as her thumbs wiped the tears away. "The right man hasn't arrived yet for you" She explained.

"Well I hope he does soon" Joked Dallas. "Come on, let's buy this awesome dress"

-

Demi entered the house silently, she knew the kids would be sleeping already so she did not want to wake them up.

She furrowed her brows when she noticed Wilmer wasn't in the living room watching TV, like he used to.

Tired of the day, she went upstairs dying to take a shower and just relax in bed.

But when she got to her bedroom, she saw Wilmer laying in bed with Luna and the twins, the four of them sleeping.

She giggled at the view.

"Such a good daddy" She mumbled as she carefully tried to wake her future husband up.

"Hey... Baby... Wilmer... Wake up" She slowly shook him.

"Mm?" His eyes opened and looked at her. "Oh... Hey babe. Had a good day?" He asked as a smile came to his face.

She smiled back and nodded her head before bending over to place a little kiss on his lips.

"I love you, Wilmer" She whispered close to his lips.

"I love you more" He replied, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Help me get these little monsters in bed, yeah?" She said, taking Kyle in her arms.

Wilmer nodded his head and took Heyden and they went to put them in their bed. Then Demi put Luna in hers and the couple went back to their room.

"Finally" Demi sighed as she let herself fall on the bed. Wilmer smiled and lay next to her on the bed.

"Did you find the right dress?"

"Yes" Demi smiled and snuggled into his chest. "I can't wait until I put it on to marry the love of my life"

"I have a feeling the love of your life is very, very handsome"

"He's sexy" She laughed and kissed his lips passionately.