~Chapter 55~

"So... Did you have a good time?" Wilmer asked her once they were in the car, driving back to the school. She smiled to the ground and then looked at him.

"Yes." She said. He smiled at her.

"I have a..." He giggled lightly. "A surprise for you" He completed his sentence.

"What surprise?" Demi asked but did not get a reply. Instead, he grinned at her.

Suddenly, Wilmer stopped the car. She was surprised.

"Where are we?" She asked but got interrupted by a short yet sweet kiss on the lips.

"Shh" He said as he pulled away from the kiss. Then, Wilmer got out of the car and opened the door for her.

It wasn't cold that night, the moon was huge and there were lots of stars.
"I like to come here to think when I'm too stressed" He explained, taking her warm hand in his and guiding her towards a little mountain from where they could see the whole city.

She smiled.

Wilmer sat down and invited her to take a place next to him on the grass. She gladly sat down too and their hands didn't take long to collide.

She rested her head on his shoulders.

"Wilmer, I think we should try again"

He smiled at her words. His thumb caressed the back of her hand and then he placed a kiss on top of her head.

"Yes. You're right. I promise you, Demi, that..." He made her look at him in the eyes before he kept going. "I promise you that I won't let you down again." He said, looking straight into her eyes.

A smile came across her lips. Wilmer gently caressed her cheek with his hand.

"I love you so much, Demi" He whispered as he saw her coming closer and finally closing the gap between their lips.

Their mouths moved together in synchronisation as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he placed his hands on her waist.

When their lips pulled apart so they could catch air, she whispered that she loved him too.

They stayed there, cuddling, kissing and talking for hours until they realised it had gotten too late.

"Let's go home, hmm?" He said.

"Funny"

"What's funny?" He asked, lightly confused.

"That you call the school home" She explained, still looking at the night sky.

He giggled.

"Yeah... We should move one day"

"Totally" She replied.

He pecked her lips.

They got up and walked towards the car, ready to head back to the school.

~

"Wake up, Demi!" Those words echoed in her head for five seconds and then she decided it was time to open her eyes. "Demi, wake up!" The voice repeated, this time shaking Demi's body.

She smiled when she saw little Luna looking at her.

"Hey little princess" Demi groaned with her raspy morning voice while a smile took a place on her lips as memories from last night came back to her mind.

She had slept in Wilmer's bed and in his arms. They hadn't had sex. It wasn't necessary.

"Where's your daddy?" She asked while the girl crawled towards Demi and placed herself in between her arms.

"He's making breakfast for us" She giggled and took a lock of Demi's soft hair to play with it.

"Oh really?" Demi couldn't stop smiling.

"Yes..." Luna said.

Not much time later, Wilmer was there with breakfast.

"Here's breakfast for my two precious angels" He announced. Demi smiled and Luna hide her face in Demi's chest.

Wilmer took a place next to Luna and Demi on the bed, letting Luna be in the middle of them.

"This is for you" He gave Demi her breakfast, which smelled and looked delicious. "Thank you, my love" She said giving him a big smile. He smiled back. "You're welcome sweet angel of mine"

"And... This is for you" He gave Luna a princess shaped pancake. She smiled down at her plate and muttered a very quiet 'thank you' and he swore she also called him 'daddy'.

(Heyyy. I know, I know... It's been awhile. Almost a month... I'm really sorry but I had lots of exams and stuff going on in my life but guess what???? Summer is here!!! I finished school yesterday. I'll update again tomorrow. I promise.❤❤❤❤ xoxo. )